Devil Fruits Confirmed in AO?!111!/?!?!

The Dark Sea turns me insane

curses in fruits

Curses ARE devil fruits

it could mean two things, i curse in fruit language or curses are trapped in fruits

Since when
What

They share so many similarities they’re basically a copy. They are given powers, are only allowed one at a time, only one of each type exist, and you die in water

im pretty sure powerful curse users die in water while moderate curse users freeze

eh same thing anyways

laughing

ao is gonna become a ripoff one piece game

wait only one at a time? im too lazy to read all of arcane lore but if thats true how the fuck did cursebeard GET FOUR

cause he’s chad

he found 4 curses at once and managed to touch them all at the same time, THE EXACT SAME TIME?
or he found a natural fusion between 4 sea curses.

this dude must have 137 4-leaf clover farms up his anus

Anime logic. He’s based on Black Beard from One Piece I believe, who also had multiple Devil Fruit

oh god

It was not a natural supercurse, nor did he find them at the same time. He went across the world finding each curse individually and moving them together using arcanium gloves. Or more likely, he used arcanium gloves to put the curse on a transport structure with wheels and stuff, where he probably had to protect each curse he found from attackers on the way, until eventually he had collected four curses, pushed them together and absorbed them all at once by jumping off a cliff and falling on them.

oh ok, 146 4 leaf clover farms up his anus my bad

Technically in the lore curses are like devil fruits except them come in glowing cubes… Blox Piece

There are some differences. Like, sea curses only kill you in the water because Durza screwed everything up.

fuck you durza now i cant swim while beating the shit out of everyone with lava