Do you guys think the grand navy is part of the Order?

cringe reputation grinders

(you are just as cringe for crying about getting banned for using exploits)

I don’t think the navy would be part of it. But members of the order being within the navy is a very good possibility. There is bound to be a rat within any group.

I dont see how its cringe since getting fame is part of the game

Assuming it works as a “chain of command”, if multiple Admirals were in the Order, those Admirals could change the orders given by the King Admiral as much as they wanted to. They don’t exactly have to report every single thing they do to the King Admiral if they’re not actually loyal to him. There’s plenty of factors that can lead to the King Admiral not suspecting a thing.

i do think yes but maybe not everyone or just some parts of it, like some admirals could but not all like king calvus

It’d be unlikely but crazy cool if it was true
maybe not all of them are part of the order but only the higherups are and there can be a plot point later on in the story where the gravy leaders slander your name and make you a criminal

well we’re allowed to join the navy so

If this does happen im guessing that we are gonna make a truce/ be forgiven since grand navy is joinable

My guess is that certain members of the grand navy are involved with the order.
The grand navy wouldn’t be ruled over by the order but some of the corrupt grand navy higher ups would be members of it.
I think this because the grand navy seems to be as big or even bigger than the order of aesir so it would make no sense for them to be fully controlled by the order. Another reason I think they won’t be in control of the grand navy is that Kai referred to it as his secret.

New technology can make criminals IRL harder to catch, but it’s not like the police are against innovation. I think the same goes for the GN.

with all that talk about “looking for strong people”, i feel like she’d just choose to crush them if she could

chances are a couple members are probably part of the order(maybe commodre kai? he has some weird dialogue soo) but not all of them

why stop at the GN?

what if the AS is controlled by the order?

what if some of those castaways we saved were order members?

what if some civilians in towns are order members?

WHAT IF SOME MAYORS ARE ORDER MEMBERS?

GN wanting the curses is not that weird, its like if they have the curses they can be at ease knowing that other people wont have it, or it could be that they want it to make sure that they can control the world. IDK would be cool if GN is secretly a member of the order.

1 Like

what if we the MC are also part of the order

ya thats how no news of players killing order members gets out.

mc is not part of order bruh, the whole story wouldnt be about fighting then

MC has memory loss

bruh, they are mercenary. They work for everyone, including Navy