Do you think in time boss drop compensation will be worth more than sunkens?

just due to the fact that boss drops are going to become unobtainable and compensated, and sunkens will continue to be able to be fished up.

no

what they arent

Current boss drops. Like mino and exiled

the bosses are going to be removed and drops will be compensated so where else would you get them?
my point is that the drops are going to become unobtainable and many will probably be lost and deleted, while sunkens will remain obtainable.

compensated =/= unobtainable :frsleepin:

3 Likes

Not good to jump to any conclusion especially when we got no idea what the compensation or replacement for them will even be lol.

You’ll probably be able to get the compensated version of boss drops from a different form in Arcane Odyssey, maybe in the form of another bosses’ drops or something else. Just my opinion.

theres no way to tell :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

I’ve always thought the compensation would just be a renamed version of boss drops. Instead of “Minotaur Armor” it’ll be “Raider Armor” or something like that. I know it’s not confirmed to be like that but it just seems like the simplest way to do it.

Depends on what it is tbh. Even if it was unobtainable there are a lot of boss gear, arguably more than any kind of seasonal/event item side from the Headless Head. Players had months to collect them.

Personally I don’t think they’ll be more valuable than sunken unless they had a certain attribute that made them more worth while (buffed stats, higher level cap/potential, or new moves for the weapons). Probably the only way it has a chance to being close to sunken gear.

If they’re compensated, of course the compensation is gonna be in items that are obtainable in AO.

no

alao there’s no reason for the first boss items to become limited stuff, that’s way too good for what it’s worth. the fact the bosses are gone isn’t enough to justify a drastic increase in value like that

3 Likes

maybe the compensation could be some unobtainable item that you can’t get unless you had a boss item previously.

they’ll probably turn into money ngl

that would be kinda funny ngl but still, would be very uncool of you vetex

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.