Doge King and his HR Alt Farming Doge Nation (fifth time!)

Go back in time to 2005 and tell vetex that :slight_smile:

my crappy bio from like 3 months ago

not changing it tho haha

2 bad i can speak about guilds all i want and guidless is the best B)

sure this is not you getting mad at me having fun without a guild? gg ez

the point was your in a guild :trolI:

Surely if you’re unaware on how the fundamentals of a concept work then you’re nowhere near a fucking credible source for an opinion on clan. Just because you deem your current position in relativity to those in clans as ‘better’, doesn’t mean you’re a better person just because of a subjective thought.

Next time you come up with some sort of argument it’d be quite nice for you to double check your spelling beforehand so people can actually interpret what you’re saying without leaving yourself open to an easy contradiction of your own mindset whilst writing this.

Although implied, you can still argue that HermProtege’s response to your statement was instead making fun of the fact that you despise the idea of guilds because you’re an imcompetent asshole who follows some sort of ‘common belief’ without being able to forumlate your own opinion on the matter. Actually, it’s very explicit that he’s responding to the fact that you dislike the concept of clans, and just using your position as not being inside of a clan to further back up his point.

Nobody needs your input.

2 Likes

TLDR

bro wtf you fr just wrote all of that just bc i said a joke damn :skull:
also if my opinion didn’t matter, idc i can still speak you won’t make me change my mind :muscle: and i am going to speak and speak all i want bc this ain’t your forums so haha noob gg ez
#GuildLessOnTop

i am not still in it :trolI:

wanna go back to lowest role :trolI:

forums eating someone alive for having an opinion:

5 Likes

nty

btw sorry for not joining but i haven’t logged on since sunday and i think i am going to join again in (Again) sunday or friday. (School stuff and personal issues) Also i disconnected out from my internet for some reason just rn.

If you’re attempting to try and make me feel guilty by stating that ‘it was just a joke’ or anything along those lines, you’re severely mistaken.

Never did I explicitly state that your opinion doesn’t matter, but to directly quote myself, I stated that your input on the matter did not move the conversation nor the entire point of this topic forward by any extent, although, some may still believe you are wrong. I went across with my argument using the most neutral approach possible.

If nobody appreciates your input on a topic because you lack knowledge on it, you might asswell attempt to come back with some actual evidence to back up your opinion to atleast convince people that your opinion has some meaning in this ‘argument’.

:yawning_face:
if you couldnt tell i enjoy having debates with people where i state a really lengthy idea and annoy people

nah

1 Like

Copying what my Teachers is writing on the whiteboard rn: CW Milestone test, write about an occasion when you were forced to do something you didn’t want to do and how you dealt with it.

Ok.

how about you cope with a side of blue meth?

PLus amog us ratio(3.14) and arcane odyssey bad blox fruits better

L+Mug blooded

shutup
"comeback with actual EvIdENCe :nerd_face: "