Doggo's Very Happy Right Now

Im earning intertwined fates and I managed to reach 43 intertwined fates without using much of money, but now that Rosaria’s out, I wanted to get her but at the same time, not waste a bunch of intertwined fates since im saving up for Eula.

Well guess what? After doing single summons two times, I managed to get Rosaria. My mission’s complete, LEEZZZZZZZZZ GOOOOOOO EULAAAAAAA, IVE SAVED UP 57 PITY POINTS AND I STILL HAVE 41 INTERTWINED FATES, ADDING IT ALL UP WILL BE 98 AND AT 90 IS GUARANTEED FIVE STAR, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 Like

I think you seem happy and I don’t know what you’re talking about so I’m just gonna say congrats

Oh uh, it’s about the Genshin Impact gambling/summoning. Im just so happy that I didnt waste enough intertwined fates to get Rosaria since there’s a chance that if I use more intertwined fates, i’ll get a 5 star character which resets the pity system.

All i’ll need to do is 10 times summons and it’s a guaranteed obtaining Eula. And if I did waste up all of my intertwined fates and reach 90, it’ll still be guaranteed obtaining Eula. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i still havnt looked at a single thing for eula and did i think 3 pulls for rosaria and stopped cause i didnt like her anyway

Yeah, nice, you can get Eula, though you could have went for Tartaglia for being a pretty nice pure Hydro DPS unit.

But if going for Eula, remember one thing:

50/50

Also, I’m not rolling on Eula, saving for Ganyu rerun

Congrat

i should probably look at something on her cause as of right now i dont know any banners coming up