Don't Make Any More Currency Codes

wait . . i dont remember telling anyone

tbh i’d say your save slot should be at least level 50 before being able to use codes

4 Likes

Honestly I am numbed to this number. My brother has well over 500 accounts. Most are throwaways while some have thousands of robux on them and are from, like, 2015.

So yeah 25 seems so little to me

bruh, what’s he doing with thousands of bobux to throw away tf

He is a perfectionist. One thing off about an account, he gets rid of it.

Username? Username chat color? The fucking profile ID? The join date? Those all are some examples of what my brother looks at. If any of those become “ugly” to him he makes a new account.

I dealt with the mustard yellow of DragonShadowX44 for seven years and only now is it the pale pink as maacobre (red would have been preferred T_T).

bruh-

Poor soul. I have him check what chat color my account would be if I change my username. There’s a way to check but he hasn’t taught me yet. Some coding thing.

Nice username tho 10/10

tyty, macobre was taken so I had to settle

actually theres 3 that result in 900 but yeah good suggestion

what a waste… you could just use separate files on the same acc and delete then when you’re done with the codes, then repeat

Whoah what there’s another one?

So far I only saw the 400 and 300 codes.

Oh wait the holloween code actually has crowns added to them.

nonono, im talking about even more standard crowns
Alchemy200
WarAges300
Sails400

Oh right, forgot about alchemy200

I don’t have anymore votes left, but this is definitely worth a vote.

You should only have one currency code available at a time. Whenever a new one gets released, old ones expire.

1 Like

That doesn’t fix the alt problem. You can just use one code on multiple alts and wait for it to expire to use the next one and pay yourself through this.

Remove them. End of story. Period.

Very bad inflation. Currency = useless. People mad. Get goned.

Currency codes = fjriugruerg

Those are just my thoughts tho

^ , so seriously vetex, for the love of god dont make currency codes.

Multiplier Codes, that’s where it’s at.