Dont pay attention to this its dead

eat it

nah nah its good; just try to keep it balanced for everyone elses characters

1 Like

Is my character good? or does he need more drawbacks

my character looking weak compared to everyone

hes good for the most part but id like to hear more about how he gained promethean fire

BET

I gotchu

She’d probably be very background-ish with any other “evil” charas. Shecs basically an antagonist that you barely see until you turn her over

• Name: Harry Ketch

• Magic(s): :ice_magic_var2::water_magic_var2::snow_magic:

• Backstory: Raised in snowy tundras, he finds comfort in colder temperatures but due to his only experience of the world ever only being snow for most of his life, he’s taken keen to exploring the world.

• Personality: A total one-liner lover, and enjoys teasing just about everyone.

• Culture: Originally speculated to come from snowfolk, his last name is one of a Vistarian. Some say that ketch is not his true last name.

• Appearance: Harry wears a deep blue helmet with no indication of his face seen through it. He’s 6ft, his eye and hair color unknown. His only skin color indication is his hands as he doesn’t wear gloves, which reveal his skin is slightly white-tanned colored. No one is certain what’s under the helmet, and it remains a mystery to folk to this day.

2 Likes

Alvonotte rp pog

:flushed:

2 Likes

This. This is epic.

1 Like

Name: Arielle Lamina
Magics: Glass, Crystal. She’s stronger than she looks.
Brief Backstory: A rich girl (daughter of wealthy merchants) who got bored of sitting at home, ran away, and is now running around the continent trying to be a hero.
Personality: Hotheaded, stubborn, somewhat annoying, but at the same time, loyal, brave, and fairly smart. Has a rather fragile ego. Often kind and compassionate, but doesn’t really understand the value of money, having grown up rich af. Honestly she still is rich af, and has around 30,000 crowns sitting in the bank (not including her parents’ money).
Culture: Vistarian
Appearance: darkly tanned skin (spends too much time in the sun), long, messy silver-blonde hair, multicolored eyes.

This roster is so fire, I feel a need to draw them all (probably won’t)

2 Likes

hekekek, might draw the ppl I think are coolest

1 Like

draw arsen please draw arsen please give me ultimatum art please bnt doesnt want to do it for me please please please

This isn’t my main file btw.

This is my third file that I started yesterday.

both characters have our real heights

bro both of you characters are taller than me

WHAT LOL YOU’RE SHORTER THAN 4’8"?

1 Like