Dont reply

Pointless an argument that went 20 kilometer off topic and no one that replied knows how to read

1 Like

Bro your going full mage and complaining that it might not be “meta” when your saying that your gonna use “fire and light.”

i mean yeah of course theres gonna be a meta, thats part of the name
most effective strategy available
even in pong there would be strategies that are better than others

that doesnt mean the game will be terribly unbalanced, its possible to make every build viable to some extent (theres nothing saving you if you spent all of your points in vitality)

But yea there is always going to be a meta. And if all you wanna do is fish then go Vitality.

wtf when i said i wanted full mage to be meta LOL i said that i dont want anything to be too much powerful

I don’t think fire and light synergize that well together…

diferent files*

wydm

Just saying, probably not gonna work out well for you.

1 Like

i want to use fire and light in diferent files not like my second magics or something like that

Mages was, and will be glass cannons

I’m saying they aren’t good magics no matter how much you like them. Light is way better then fire but I doubt they are going to be meta

1 Like

Like NoGame said It will probably be painful. You should try to go for the easier magics. Since fire doesn’t work underwater it will be painful for you. and uh Light doesn’t do that much damage.

• i never said i wanted them to be meta
  • never said any of those are good
  • are you fucking doing the same shit again?

I an saying don’t go those for mage build

this is meta

huh?

ok so your implayng that vetex lied in “all builds are going to be viable”

Isn’t this about meta and the mage build?

yes?