Eleven Unknowns Discussion

so based on what i know, the peacekeeper is revered as number 8 of the eleven unknowns. On the AA trello, the eleven unknowns are 11 wizards who have achieved god-level abilities of their magic, and are as strong if not even stronger than curse users. the peacekeeper completely breaks this rule by having the absorption curse, although its plausible since he/she is using the absorption curse to destroy all the current curses in the world (excluding the well hidden ones and curse users). i’ve been wondering about this for a while now, and would like to hear your thoughts on it

3 Likes
  1. That wiki is very outdated, it’s based off of AA lore which in some aspects has changed a lot from then to now.
  2. It just means that most of the eleven unknowns are either stronger or just as strong as curse users, doesn’t mean they can’t own a curse themselves. One of them, Freedrock, is only on that list because of their curse which gives them immense power.
  3. The absorption curse isn’t like a typical curse because it does not grant power itself. It only grants the ability to drain magic and curses but by itself it is basically useless.
  4. Curses can also range in power. I believe most elemental curses are about balanced in power (fire, light, ice, etc.), however some more odd curses can lead to immense amounts of power. The absorption curse allows for a user to easily obtain more than one curse. The Lazarus curse, which is what Freedrock has, resurrects and strengthens its user every time they die with a chance to fail. He’s died hundreds of times.

Just clearing some stuff, if you have any other questions feel free to ask.

3 Likes

ah, alright. that gives me way more insight into it now, thanks!
was having some skepticism about it since AA/WoM lore can be confusing at times

1 Like

I mean, the peacekeeper is definitely stronger than curse users for sure if they used their absorption curse to obtain other curses

1 Like

Yeah, it can be confusing sometimes. Feel free to ask any time for anything, it’s no problem.

1 Like