Ethical question

ok you guys are hopeless

1 Like

That’s an irrational approach, projecting that image may end up inviting more issues than keeping at bay.

1 Like

no. maybe when I was younger though. I strive to be the best I can be. Everyone has their own hurts and problems and its best to just be kind or not act towards them rather than being mean.But if someone seems hurt I will try to help them out.

I mean they do keep coming to my friend group at lunch to bother us with sarcastic stuff like “Oh why won’t you just be nice to us and be friends” so they think I’m a wuss and don’t take me serious clearly.

no idea what to do but pretty soon these buffoons gonna get a torrent of caprisun straight to their faces

Do you perhaps think that they would’ve have done that if you haven’t declined him harshly

nah but I probably would have been made fun of at the party

Aren’t they doing that as a result of your hostility?

Escalating things further by throwing fruit juice at them would be illogical.

Except you didn’t have to go OR didn’t have to decline so harshly

why would I be nice to my bullies

if they keep pushing and I’m going to a fighting class SPECIFICALLY to kick their asses

making a statement is important at my school idk about you

Because further escalation would likely make them less hesitant to resorting to more extreme methods of harassment; I find it unlikely that bullies will respond to hostility with resignation.

well my logic is, just out-bully the bullies

That logic might make you a bunch of enemies

Agreed, but your radical actions are severely destroying the statement you originally want to make, people leaving you and your friends alone

It has already proven itself, they’re not leaving you alone because of that

they say those with a lot of enemies tend to be stronger

though I probably shouldn’t be coping like that but at least I have a friend group who supports me

That is deeply illogical. You’ll possibly end up justifying their aggression towards you, and will likely turn even more of the school against you, and possibly (although very unlikely) your friend group. Additionally, I find it very unlikely that they’ll stop plainly because you’re too much of a nuisance to deal with.

then what do I do

it’s been a while already

seems weird to just… stop

I’m not an expert on conflict resolution, so I would recommend that you find a more experienced source to make a decision, but I think the most feasible option is deescalation. Probably an apology, even.

I would never apologize to my bullies

well ghosting I guess maybe?

or whenever they appear act busy

Those are valid options, yes. As long as you don’t make things worse, things will likely cool down eventually.

But again, I’d check a more credible source before reaching any decisions. It’s not generally a good idea to make decisions based off of what a unqualified stranger says on an internet forum.