Eventual clan creation?

Red wizardry

You even read the point of this topic?

1 Like

:eyes:

sounds good, i hate clans and stuff but might be down to join on some files if it isn’t just “ooga booga kill every player on sight”

Bro forgot clans work different than guilds :skull::skull:

how different

yeah it’s clan advertisement

This sounds like a cool guild. I might even consider joining.

technically other clans dont have any reason to kill you except to protect their captured island
i doubt it will change much however

pvp clans will still exist

pvp for infamy will still be rampant the more incentive there is to stay on your captured island

1 Like

Probably an unoriginal name, but maybe “The Myriad” as a nod to the library in the war seas that allegedly holds every book ever written

2 Likes

hes a lil stupid mate

This is a really cool idea. I would love to join with my second file which will be a healer.

Call it the arcane odyssey

Noble winnin

Hey Headless. you should make a discord for this clan.

It might be a bit early for a discord.

1 Like

true

1 Like

This isnt a bad idea, & considering that my guild has been getting suoer toxic lately, + infamy revamp and the such, maybe a change in clans wouldnt be so bad of an idea.

Of course though, in order for a clan like this to work you need alot of members, best way to promote would be to get on the leaderboards. For this, you’d need some sort of division made specifically to raise infamy, kinda like Suncry.

Idk, im just giving my opinion.

1 Like

I like it, but wouldn’t simply trading scrolls be more straightforward than a whole market?

1 Like

You can do that without a guild. With this guild concept, you could buy whatever you need rather than finding a person with the specific thing you want. That’s the whole point of the guild.

1 Like