Everyone picks on you cuz they think you're weak but in reality you're powerful. How do you reveal yourself?

it’s only if you back talk to me, i do it for my entertainment kekek

Nothing makes me more miserable than when you check your kitchen for snacks and there are none, making you thirst for those snacks even more and continuing to spiral downwards into internal insanity :sleeper:

HOLY SHIT PLEASE NO MORE AMOG US I’LL FUCKING DIE OF LAUGHTER

what will you do to me is the question

I picked continue looking weak because I thought armies would clap me but if we’re strong enough to clap armies in this scenario I’d just become a contracted merc.

1 Like

idk

again i say, it depends on what makes you miserable

f

can’t have that, i just want y’all to be miserable

why work for the money when you can make people give it to you by your power and reputation alone? if you want to kill, there’s nothing stopping you either since there will be no consequences for you whether people find out about it or not.

Because that would be boring, I’d rather pretend to be a merc so I wouldn’t be responsible for crimes against humanity because if I go and boast at full power then every country’s number 1 priority would be killing me, they might not be able to yet but I don’t want to be the cause of world ending bioweaponry.

It also directly depends on my powers, if I had like a mastered Geass then I might rule the World.

did somebody say what I think they said?

wdym, also am I immune to bio-weaponry like Anthrax?

You don’t plan out your next set of war crimes?

well I see no reason for you to not be immune lmao

hmm . . . yeah, ir depends on my abilities. My main thing is just being able to get what i want when i want with no consequences or questioning, though i might get bored since i still enjoy messing with people.

Basically, I’d be a figure of chaos and fear to everyone that people know of, but may not know the face of. I get what i want but still have freedom and anonymity to be myself and have normal interactions

Other:

Other:
become anime and get women

Im sorry but if im getting pushed beyond my fucking limit. And I have the ability to end humanity whenever I so choose.

Mirage coordinator is gonna be playing as I start repaying the masses.

Well, seeing as they’re bullying me because I’m weak and not for any other reason, and I don’t think that I find bullying very interesting itself, I’d just force the strongest person into submission and literally do nothing for the interest of the group in question.

I’d just sit down there and look strong, squash any uprisings that take place mercilessly, and not intervene at all when my help is needed. Also just randomly take shit whenever I want. Kill a few people here and there, but not sadistically or frequently. Just to really let it sink in that I’m the absolute strongest.

holy shit youre darker than any other person here

Oh, so I’m not able to live for a significantly longer period of time than most human beings?

Then I’ll probably be a lot more cruel and selfish about my tyranny. Will probably die in the process, but it’ll be fun while it lasted.