Morock, Torren, or Freedrock

I did hehe.

Thatā€™s absolutely amazingā€¦

Iā€™m taking a photoshop class and seeing that is nuts lmao

1 Like

Trigno (hes hot)

how high are you

:frhigh:

freedrock, he definitely had enough power to fuck durza up but he chose the alpha male option of sitting on an island instead :sunglasses:

i mean, dude tried to kill himself probably a few hundred times or so, he wouldnt really give a sht if the world is destroyed

the virgin peacekeeper: save the world

vs

the chad freedrock: sit on an island while the world is being destroyed and have the power to easily save it

im kind of wonder if Duzra have ever tried to absorb his Lazarus Curse lol

I donā€™t think Durza would go near him

1 Like

maybe he did try and thats why he had to shed his body, because he got bodied.

i mean, dudeā€™s power hunger would probably drive him to do that eventually, maybe if he wasnt defeat by PK and succeed in absorbing Arthurā€™s Curses ?
i just imagined an alternate future where Duzra wasnt defeated and somehow get his a$$ to War Sea, just imagining chilling in a bar or something and then a black floating dude came out of nowhere just casually summon multiple circles of various magics on the sky lol

I mean, he stayed away from Arthur for a decent amount of time and he does have some common sense, heā€™d probably try once or twice though

far enough, i mean dude got PTSD from Theos and always stay at least a sea apart him for hundred of years lol

he would probbaly do that somewhen in the future because of the Absorbing Curseā€™s nature, remember what did Tech said about how a Curse can change a personā€™s mind based on the power it grants ?

Yeah, Curses def change peopleā€™s will, but I bet heā€™d only try Freedrock after eating up Cursebeardā€™s funni powers

iirc he was also fighting the AG, and when Morock gave em hell, The Solstice was born so lul

1 Like

trigno because heā€™s the only person in the AA universe that can do math

Peacekeeper because I am a narcissist

theos is a very sexy man I would like him to cook dinner for me

1 Like