Fishe got suspended from Wednesday ~10PM Midwestern Standard time to Friday, 8AM Midwestern Standard time. talk about it before I close it

I can, but if I do ppl will cry bias

I literally can’t express how much you’re exaggerating “skill issue ez.” This man isn’t saying “skill issue ez” to someone’s death nor is this a person about to die. It’s a person who says they were testing for COVID. The fat fish post was before the guy even confirmed it.

@Danny_Zou
Chance of dying in a plane crash

which is the plane crash, 1/10 or 1/whatevernumberitwas

I’m migrating the argument. Post is still funny and I don’t want it ruined.

4 Likes

So uh, you guys are arguing about the virus and what to say about it huh.

Welp first thing to say, it’s not something to be taken lightly, so saying Skill issue ez is probably going to sound condescending and pretty annoying ngl.

1/11,000,000
1/10 is COVID in the US, did you really think 1/10 people die of a plane crash

depends on whether it’s the number of passengers who die in plane crashes or the number of people

rip fat fishe he wont be missed but then he’ll come back and just say joe mama or some shit and get 4 likes

1 Like

Who knew that actions had consequences. What’s next? Reaping what we sow? Absurd.

7 Likes

Huh…

@liu Can you stop editing it to say 1 day when it was 2 it isn’t much of a difference but it is annoying when it’s blatantly edited to be false

Not like it strengthens your argument any, sure.

lemme check the exact numbers for you

fishe gets banned

skill issue

Getting coronavirus is scary. When a person is going through trauma of any kind, joking about it is not acceptable at all. Therefore, Fishe was punished.

1 Like

Happy?

Well all I can say is that, fishe does some things that are completely unnecessary and sometimes harsh.

And welp, i guess he took it too far this time.

level do you realize Fucking 10 million people are dead because covid?

Grr saying “skill issue” on the forums. Also I’m not just talking about that, it’s the hypocrisy that the same people arguing here spammed skill issue on bean’s post calling everyone on the forums little snowflakes.

the words may be the same, the intent may be the same, but the effect is different. It’s irony, not hypocrisy. You might’ve missed it.

It is usually fine to say “skill issue.” however, under certain circumstances, it is not. The problem is not the phrase “Skill issue,” it’s the context in which it was used.