even though my ass can’t keep promises and keep going on for a long time, I’ll still post about my adventures as potion only:
What I mean by potions only is:
Not tryna increase these
Nor try and use any abilities (Other than weapons/fists m1 if I have to but most likely prolly during the beginning with claws due to lack of damage (Excuse for doing 4 damage with throwing potions), limitations, etc though defo not against bosses/mini-bosses, types of m1’s I’d only use are things like wood/old, old katana for trees’n stuff)
also grinding up pinecones rn for adventure!!
oh boy (Paladin class, waiting for warden)
Potions forever btw!!
(Can’t live without magic jump sob)
(This is actually gonna be a file cuz OC!!)
(and buff throwing potions plz!!)
Rules of this run from me:
- Must only main potions as much as possible against stronger beings/Weak begins
- Can use weapons to grind-faster however you must only use old-weapons, can only use iron-katana to break stuff easier. (This is due to a test with potions from the beginning, it’d take up to much time and quantity of what you have for something against an NPC with 100 health)
- Are not allowed to accept trades for regents/catalysts until perfect brewing and completing the story)
- try your best to not get helped with bosses/re-do them if interfered (Not that major due to people coming along and killing bosses)
- Must always uses potions against bosses
- Can only use old-weapons on NPC’s as low as 300 health on the exception of shura and iris.
or anything thats very strong such as sirens, atlanteans, ravenna high-tier guards, bossses, etc|
Flare's Alchemy checklist - Google Docs