Flare's Current State Progression (FCSP)

You may be wondering, why is the title called FCSP? Well that’s ever since I’ve been on the forums I’ve been progressing throughout World of Magic, Forums, Discord, and Community server’s in many ways as possible. Current State for me is what is happening currently for me which changes everytime I progress further beyond. But yeah I sadly couldn’t do the 500 day document since the forums date isn’t exactly accurate so I had to scratch that but I’m making my introducement here and now.

Yes, some of you may heard of me. Some of you haven’t heard of me. But yes I’m flare, the guy who’s into games in the style of what vetexgames would make. And fun fact, I actually have 2 - 3 things I like to do being drawing, documenting, and writing. Maybe cooking as well but yeah that’s all I can think of. I do have other likes such as building structures in studios like Roblox or trying to learn how to animate dummies. I’m most likely playing video games on Roblox most of the time though but sooner or later I might get into more of those hobbies. Just don’t have the right entertainment to do so, just more into playing you know, Roblox.

I was introduced to Arcane Adventures by a youtuber probably named Dantdm, a probably minecraft youtube. Ever since I played it, I was stuck to glue with the game that I’d play like everytime on Roblox. Because of that, I was introduced by vetex’s creations such as Adventure story, Pirate party, World of magic, and the next game as we all know today. Arcane Odyssey.

My journey has been great throughout these years and it’s safe to say that I have successfully did what I had to do. Being part of a community whole, since you know I was more of a person who likes to do my quests alone and never really joined any community but after those years I’ve finally joined a community that I’d never thought I would. The vetex community.

Thanks for reading my first introducment and I wish you a great day.

Edit: Sooner or later I might create a topic called “Flare’s Current State Progression” where I take votes of what I should create once every month.

3 Likes

DanTDM… probably the reason why I played AA too, that and I was addicted to elemental magics back then.

Bro Dantdm really just lost the will of doing minecraft content though :pensive:

Same :v::flushed::ok_hand:

introducement?

heya

you’re convincing me to post an introduction :niceman:

yo wsg flare how you been

who

Good so far.

download
ok fr tho congrats on reaching 500 days!

looked him up, his face completely changed. I do not remember him lookin like that. Asher took a toll on him lmfao.

good to hear bro