Flavor life advice

never drink anything that is cherry + diet, low sugar, etc

that shit will taste like medicine

that is all

I only drink water so :nod:

5 Likes

same, and sometimes juice

I’m incapable of drinking things like soda or juice so I should be good

i dont taste much difference between pepsi and pepsi max, could have just been me getting used to it because my mother prefers no sugar soft drink over soft drink with sugar
but hey its good my mother only drinks diet soft drink because it means i can buy a huge bottle of not diet soft drink and she wont drink it

Same pretty much. I have a thing against flavor as a whole and prefer foods without much of it (rice for example). There are some exceptions but generally I prefer foods without a taste or at least without a strong one. Only real exception to this is Yams, I love those.

What I despise most is no sugar products that are basically supposed to have sugar in them. I don’t drink pop really at all, but when I do, I never drink diet as it tastes gross. I also tried no sugar maple syrup with me pancakes one time and it tasted really bad. It wasn’t even organic maple syrup, it was some factorized maple syrup but with no added sugar. The product that really tops the cake is Bubly. Now I’ve only tasted another type of sparkling water maybe twice, but one day during lunch in school, I decided to trade something for a can of orange Bubly. I have never been so disgusted by a liquid in my life that I’m pretty sure my own urine would have a more refreshing, sizzling taste (Overexaggeration). I’m sure the other flavors may taste good, but that was simply violating for my taste buds.

To cut the story short, I don’t like no sugar products and Orange Bubly tastes bad.

i dont think ive ever even had maple syrup with or without the sugar but this sounds terrible

Yeah lmfao, my mom drinks all these flavored bubbling water things and they taste horrid :sleeper:

any type of flavored milk is good you don’t need to fret over it
I recommend chocolate, strawberry and banana
even though they don’t taste like the fruits they’re still aight

1 Like

you have it good lmao

my mom actually likes drinking cranberry juice :skull:

chocolate and strawberry milk is the stuff ong

1 Like