For the last time, S T O P

For fucks sake, stop making lost and primordial magic suggestions, they are usually dumb and don’t fit the game as they are literally slightly powerful versions of already existing or planned Magic’s and they are NEVER EVER EVER EVER getting added. PLEASE, I don’t want stinky poopy shit amogus lost magic/primordial, make good suggestions…please or I will snap.

12 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA I ALWAYS FUCKING LAUGH AT THAT JOKE AND I DONT KNOW WHY

3 Likes

AMOGU_sS.

1 Like

You know what you’re right we do need to stop… because there aren’t enough! We need to stop and make more!

2 Likes

FUCKYOUFUCKYOUTHISISWORSWTHANSEEINGTHESTUPIDAMONGUSCHARACTEREVERYWHERe

1 Like

fr (3 characters)

1 Like

AMOGUS MAGIC

AMOGUS MAGIC

HAS 1337% DAMAGE MULTIPLIER

7263% to all other stats

LAUNCHES SAPCE AT YO ENEMI

X10 HP WHEN ECQUUP

SPEEL TYPES:

TONGUE STUFF, Haha tongue goes brr

KNIFE, Spy gaming

GUN, DOES 69 x [Enemy player level] DAMAGE

HAND, Kira uses hands and kill enemi

WHEN SOMEBODY SAYS “When the Imposter is Sus!!” Or “[PlayerName] Is Sus” you get your safe fiel deleted

2 Likes

Haha spy gaming

1 Like

:fax: we have no idea how primordials are going to be implemented in game and it’s toooo soon to make suggestions of something that isn’t even on the to do list or heck even in the roadmap vetex did accept the equinox magic suggestion because it was fitting the game and was already a thought in his brain cuz AA comic

1 Like

Bet they never gonna exist bc Vetex gives up on AO or some game breaking bug :moyai:

2 Likes

6 Likes

Dude what, the magic suggestions were at least fun to contemplate or talk about, now I got no reason to go for member I guess.

1 Like

lol

1 Like

Letsfucking goooo

1 Like

Yeah… After soul magic I never really went back to lost magic suggestions.

Crimson lightning never happened

1 Like

If Vetex wants to continue developing this game past finishing primordial magic ( which is a long time away from now) he should definitely try opening suggestions for magic again to get ideas from the community and spice up pvp. Although who knows if Vetex will even stick with this game for that long

create posts in off topic discussing them, nothing’s stopping you

1 Like

This is kind of disappointing. Sure, there were a lot of shitty Primordial magic suggestions. But there were also a lot of good ones, like Aurora and Quintessence.

2 Likes

Yeah I for sure will do that. It sucks but hopefully some cool conversations still come out of it.

1 Like

Do you think this is a good magic suggestion?