Forum Curses: The Second Act

I do not mind who is what cursor as long as I get to be that purple and blue one because I like how that one looks

You watch that too?!

Dude I ate that shit uppp when I was younger alan becker is really good at stick fight animations

1 Like

YESSSSS (cs)

I’m still a fan today lol

My little brothers were watching him recently and it brought back a shit ton of nostalgia for me

Although tbf I’m probably younger than you (no offense)

Eh I’m like 16 idk how old you are

i want to make shackles out of the mud and pin the dull to the ground

Yeah you’re older than me (I will not disclose my age)

success
the Dull cannot move

Lucia I assume is just stabbing at it with the Avolition, making it even more dull.

Anyway @DubiousLittleTyp0 Max doesn’t need help so where should we go instead

Personally I like the idea of helping out with Convoy 2, because both Calypso and Gabriel are my friends and I would LOVE to throw a singularity at Lucky’s stomach

But it’s your call, you’re taking the lead here

we need to take max with us if we want to defeat the anti gravity so when he’s done with his enemy we can go ahead and head back to where the anti was

you already got a truth imbue dude go use that

I think you’re all BLIND to how COLD this plotline is. Except the ONE WHO LIES - that guy is honestly quite DULL. Bit of ANTIGRAVITY though - because of how much you guys like to make things funnier, it makes everything less serious. It’s fine though

Oh yeah I forgot the Antigravity wasn’t dead lmao

I did?

oh well in that case okay I’m gonna make my way back to the antigravity now

I rolled a 17 and everything when you last stopped by

Still unsure how we keep jumping from Tartarus to Aion and back in literal seconds

Yeah the only one dead currently is the silly blind man