Forum tierlist #4049

I love how I never end up on anyone’s forum tier list. I remain unnoticed by all until I am here, that or someone new joins :nod:

you’re on top of lists
That’s why

1 Like

Flare i think we both know that’s a lie

No me - minus 1k rep

2 Likes

Wooooow tier list is old

So old that it has multiple sex offenders on it (and pedos too)

Thought I would be placed lower on this honest and outright of a tier list, i’m taking this lmao

1 Like

nice

honestly I just went to whoever had regular and picked some people I wouldn’t have too strong opinions on so that I wouldn’t cause any problems Idk why I didn’t put you in there but you’d be high “Okay I guess”

Probably middle of “mid as fuck”

Nah I made it yesterday so its fresh as fuck, originally it was gonna be relevant perma-banned people only but I realized that it would be really small, so I decided to throw in some other people in there, though can’t even lie some people I threw in there were so pointless but I was too lazy to remove them (and too fucking bad tiermaker doesn’t let you add other pictures after creating a template :sleepy::sleepy:)

Was considering it but I thought about it and I thought “Mid as fuck” would be harsh

2 Likes

how many souls do i have to sell to the devil in order to get included in a single goddamn forum tierlist?

man fuck you fine ill make another template with every regular, not gonna explain anything cuz that shit took me hours

where i am?

who u

I am northern.

this is forumer tierlist not directions tierlist

this list is on the ropes

everyone here is practically the same so didn’t really bother with the whole left = better thing, other than in tiers of mid as fuck and up

why do any of you care about my opinion

the entire point of me making that was for AwesomeOS yet hes the only regular i fucking forgot to save an image for :skull: :skull:

just imagine you’re at mid high “Mid as fuck”

well i expected you exist so :+1:

love u 2 elment :heart:

1 Like

oh, i’m in here too… i’m thinking about changing my pfp though because the current one of my character sucks and i’ve just been too lazy to get a good one