Funny snare clips

I dunno man the fate of vitality is really not looking too good rn

and I don’t know if spirit weapons will be enough to save it.

It’s the one thing that (supposedly) makes vitality good and we don’t even know what it does yet, well we kinda do actually, but from how it’s described, and the vitality nerfs, it seems more of a hurt than a help.

I have faith. even if spirit weapons don’t end up being anything crazy the point of my main is to be a nigh-immortal dark Paladin casting Life spells throughout conflict to keep my allies alive. can’t target the healer if they’re invincible

that’s the thing

you can’t be nigh immortal after the regen gutting.

also your spirit weapons take away your HP when you use their abilities, so without that extra regen your killing yourself essentially.

I guess ur a paladin so you still got magic but this makes wardens doodoo now since the only source of viable damage for them is spirit weapons

1 Like

Level 1000. Best hybrid defense set in all of AO, maybe enchanted with Forbidden to boost it further. Perfect-tier Alchemy profession-boosted Healing Potions and Ironskin Potions. 1200 Magic + Earth Resistance Mode, and any other resistance-boosting Rare, Lost, or Ancient Spells. Recovery 5 + Fortified 5 food. Life Magic.

I think I’ll be okay in the end.

1 Like

i haven’t really seen anyone using it but that beam leak from a year and a half ago still looks super clean lol

1 Like

I hope that’s what it ends up as and the visuals didn’t get changed again, Earth beam rn looks like shit and that old Earth beam leak had sick vfx.

Might make an earth build ngl

they changed it? why? the leak looked so good wtf

I don’t think it actually changed I think it’s just a tier thing, all of those VFX from the old teasers were taken at level 1000

from what the balancing doc says, I think the reason pulsar was so unbalanced was because it was really bad, and multiple testers suggested several balance changes without checking with each other, culminating into the monstrosity pulsar is

meanwhile the beserker equivalent to pulsar is just like…a magic blast

really? huh that kinda sucks but from what i remember the moves didn’t look too big or anything so maybe it was around the 500 mark instead, since i doubt vetex still plans to end the game at 1000 lol

for this being w presumably no armor on that’s a bit much I think it’s 1k

matches up w the amount of seas pretty nicely and I think 1k final cap was mentioned before but hey, I could def be wrong

oh yeah nvm that looks much bigger then i remember, if it doesn’t look like this what does earth beam look like atm cause this leak is still clean as hell

i think i’m misremembering the old level cap plan being 5k and vetex saying that was too much and changing the plan down to 1k my bad

i remember hearing that it could go up to 5000 in WoM once

not total ass but not nearly one of the best, like I said hopefully it changes w higher tiers

1 Like

honestly i do really like it but yeah a little underwhelming compared to the leak lol the preview was def around level 1000 the size dif is crazy

weird to think that the further we progress in the game magic size is eventually gonna be unneeded for people who are ass at the game (me) to hit blasts

just had an idea, a 20% explosion size double shadow beam could totally just be a gun for mages
shadow’s fast enough for a beam to hit a moving target 90% of the time AND you’re probably holding it down while trying to line up your shot, so you’re doing additional damage due to charging it

mm true but consider how much more noticable magic size will be at level 1k too lol

1 Like

gonna drown the entirety of redwake with ONE venom explosion