Game Ideas

Here are extra game Ides I want but I KNOW won’t be added currently

1. Magic items
    For basic play and ascetic, I present, magic items. These items could be a camera, flower, stick, coin, lighter, and more! Purely for quests, ascetic and money, you can use these as a spell casting item. A camera could flash a blast, a coin could flip and land a burst, and a flower could sprout up a barrier!
  2. Pets
    I mean I don’t gotta explain this do I? You find an animal, feed it its likes, and you get a new ui and a buddy!
    3.magic body parts
    Ok so you can be randomly born with it at the start of the game, get it through a wandering mage, or get it from loosing a limb. Now you have stronger magic and can make bigger magics, and can use magics with your arm! Tentacle arm here I come!
  3. Your house!
    When you make an avatar and spawn, you will spawn outside your house! You can decorate it too!
  4. Godly Power
    When your reach lets say level 220 or sumthin, you can get godly power. Now calm down it isn’t that op. It is a version of a skill you have that is stronger than an ultimate art. It’s bigger, stronger, and has a different color
    And that’s it! If you have something else, comment it please!

This is pretty much a thing already. Trello image

I have seen this before, people will call you an adopt me kid and whatnot.

Just going to put this out there, this sounds like shit.

There are specific spawn points already. This is just a much worse version of a camp, and what, at the beginning of the game will everyone just wake up in the cutscene at their front porch? Also, there would have to be different spawns for the same place because obviously houses are massive, and if it is in the same place, they will overlap.

vetex doesnt make animals he is too cool to do that

Didn’t they all literally drown?

Bro came here and listed stuff that Vetex has already done. If you don’t know, he has a trello filled with ideas that he’s already busy carrying out.

I feel like these ideas are from another game

It would be better if we could instead decorate the cabin of our ship with various items that we find on our adventures

Yeah… the thing is… I knew that. And if you actualy read you would see that I said I know he would add this yet or ever. Just saying

Alright. I’m getting way too much crap on my back. I’m probably bout to delete this

WoM forums when they bully a kid to death for wanting pets

1 Like

I kinda just wanted lets say something else that helps your fight and just cool concepts but nope.

Hard to model and vetex already disabled dynamic npcs so no

1. Magic Items
    a thing

2. Pets

3. Magic Body Parts
    a thing

4. House
    camps are a thing

5. Godly Power
    a thing

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.