Generations Revamp

Okay, I know this one will make a lot of you happy.

Make generations based on when you first started the game, since I started at the second open test, this means I would have availability to 7th gen files and down

Example

Select your Generation

7th Gen
8th Gen
9th Gen
10th Gen
12th Gen
13th Gen
And so on…

If this doesn’t convince Vetex, then…

Price: 700 Robux

That will

Or just make everyone who played WoM not have a generation and restart generations when AO comes out

If none of these convince you, then just remove the feature, nobody cares about it anyway, and people will throw a fit just because they didn’t discover WoM early enough to get 5th Generation…
I am one of them, but let’s not talk about that

nty generations are fine to begin with (plus your roblox character receives a badge if you played the betas anyways)

1 Like

Generations are fine in my opinion. Though restarting generations for the WOM players would be interesting.

…ok

Generations don’t benefit the player in any way, they only show when you first played so I don’t see why your generation even matters in the first place…

1 Like

I like generations the way they are and I’m not just saying that because I have 2 Gen 5 profiles

Generations are fine as they are, they don’t matter, also 700 robux for that is a scam

1 Like

Generations need to stay so we can tell who’s metamancing

4 Likes

700 robux? bruh

bad suggestion because I don’t like it.

That would defeat the entire purpose of Generations. Also, 700 robux to change a statistic that does nothing will rightfully get backlash.

nOoooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my flex material

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.