Give me a random ao/wom related story prompt

can be as vauge as you want, I just want something to write about since I’m bored

hmm ill just go with a few ideas on top of my head

• local person gets hunted down after trying to get something important/powerful (curse cube? lost magic? you decide)
  • “oh fuck i woke up and got teleported into ao/wom”
  • “hi i’ve been sailing away from magius for god knows how long. also what the fuck are those islands???”
  • magic awakening/unlocking/obtaining gone wrong

isekai
or
a could be cannon story.

I’ve thought of some before.

• A duo of adventures who, well, adventure and undergo various quests of scope, scale, and importance. The warrior and the mage. Along their way they run into various other characters, friend and foe. None of the characters should be given names though, or at least never spoken. Obviously they’ll have names we just won’t know them.

• The story of a woman fighting her way into the underworld in order to save the one she loves.

• A group of bandits n thieves finding themselves taking up a treacherous quest after killing the wizard whom was sent to complete it, finding themselves very much out of their league.

• The chronological story of a ship as it goes through it’s life, the crews that operated it and eventually it’s “death”.

• The sage of a simple soldier who rises through the ranks of his nation, a good heart that solely gets corrupted with time until he inevitably becomes a tyrant over this nation.

• The story of a hunting party going after some of the mightiest creatures the seas have to offer, following them from their humbled beginnings to their rise to fame before taking on the toughest beast out there.

• The story of a wizard whom had his/her magic stolen by Durza and must now find a new meaning in life outside of magic, how they cope with this and it’s severe impact on their life. Who knows, maybe it made their life better in the end.