Give me your WORST ideas for a hypothetical game

yes

arcane odyssey :joy_cat:

yes please, i need this

maybe the high levels thought the new people was around similar level? high level players can always disguise themself as low levels tho…

if I’m in rags and go to erisia, I shouldn’t be murdered by two level 60s with bells/enchants hiding in bushes at the door

yeah erisia…

bro im clearly power one and get ganked by a random person with vision shaper and maxed out gear so that they can boost their friend

One vision shaper kidnapped me to help me kill sharkos in erisia,and then he killed me when i did a spelling mistake in the charisma training

PvP with permadeath in a progression system that takes years to get a character leveled with no restrictions at all.

Nothing will stop high level players who have spent years leveling their characters into godhood from taking that away from everybody else.

ok so for me…

in avian legends its gonna be a primarily pvp based progression, but no permadeath and you cant attack players 25+ levels apart from you (or pvp is split in 5 categories: 1-20, 21-40, 41-60, 61-80, 81-100)

no safe trading, i like players being able to scam each other

a mediocre game but there’s a 1 million dollar paywall upfront
it’s free to play yes but after you complete the tutorial you gotta pay
fuck you

a challenging platformer that electrocute you when you die
like celeste but you are given a shock of like 50-100v when you die

the layout of each level is randomised as well each playthrough

I dont would call that trading, more like “ooga booga stronger gets all items”

I am currently making ideas for a hypothetical game inspired by AA and such, imma post that shit here when I finish most things :skull:

Game that has no controls, each frame every pixel on the screen is set to a random rgb value, audio is just a bunch of extremely loud unpleasant meaningless noises played over one another

2 Likes

tv static the game

A mediocre “remake” of a beloved roblox classic that somehow retains none of the original charm. Updates take ages to come out, the combat is bland and consists of spamming dodge + basic attack, the community is shit, all of the bosses are poorly balanced, the dialogue is comparable to a love letter that was written by a fifth grader, there is little to no incentive to explore since everything you find is useless when you try to use it in actual combat, and all enemy AI is either bullshit or braindead (sometimes both).

2 Likes

whys everyone using this thread to air out their grievances with random games, that wasnt the prompt

here’s an actual one: make it a multiplayer game with boss fights that you have to stat check to beat (they all just do the same attack literally every enemy does but they hit harder), make there be forced pvp everywhere with no level cap, make loot at high levels much stronger, but make the currency proportionally less obtainable at higher levels, with things selling for less, but also make it so that an item’s sell value is based off of the level of whoever got it first, to incentivize low level murdering.

also make the writing so bad you would rather watch high guardian spice instead

2 Likes

A game about covid, or the momo challenge with momo as the thumbnail.