(ENDED) Giving Away FOUR HEADLESSES!

(ENDED) Giving Away FOUR HEADLESSES!
convenience 1.444444444444444 9 fairness 1.4 10 trustworthiness 1.363636363636364 11

Well, the title is not clickbait.
for over 2 years, I have grinded WOM and AO to amass a great abundance of loot.
I’ve gained over 70 seasonals, 40 sunkens and around 300 boss drops in total
I decided to share my wealth to the AO community (however toxic it is :skull:)
In order to participate into the giveaway, you do NOT have to bribe me with money or anything similar to that. All i want is my clan to strive.
If you join my clan, you will be automatically entered into the giveaway.
To make sure no one makes alts and tries to win the giveaway falsely, i am making some rules to join the giveaway
you have to be lvl 100 or more
Try to contribute to the clan. I am looking for people to gain infamy.
each time you get 1000 infamy, you will be entered into the giveaway again - this means you can farm (for example) 10,000 infamy, which will enter you into the giveaway 10 times and gives you a better chance of getting the four headlesses
I will post the winner via a “Wheels of Names Generator” which will automatically pick names and avoid bias
if you have any questions below, feel free to ask
dm cloak#6449 in order to enter

bro why :sob:

Just so you know that this giveaway is legit, below is the four headlesses i have in my inventory

why not?

1 Like

U giving up trading or what

1 Like

i havent given up on trading yet, its just that theres no point in having 4 headlesses.

1 Like

right

some commonly asked questions for the giveaway are:

• whats the name of your clan?
    We are named the Aurora Borealis. Aurora Borealis is a clan named after the Legendary ship in Arcane Adventures. Our main purpose is to build a fun community in AO

• Do I have to stay in the clan after the giveaway or not?
    We, as a clan, will not force you to stay into our clan

• How long will the period to get infamy be?
    it will be for 7 days. That will be enough time to amass infamy for extra chances to enter the giveaway

me when I’m already in a clan :skull_and_crossbones::skull:

ive changed the rules, people who are currently in a clan can still be in our clan as long as they contribute infamy once in a while

how do i join, i kinda do want to join a clan anyway rn im just grinding items , also how will you know when someone gains the infamy

Pop Popteamepic GIF - Pop Popteamepic Epic - Discover & Share GIFs

4 Likes

Ok, i wanna join. What’s ur roblox user? I’ll friend u and join u if ur on when i am.

Sorry to inform all of those eager to enter the giveaway. I am sorry to inform you that it is all closed. I have spun the wheel full of clan members names and the winner is Dillionb292
Congratulations to Dillionb292, you are officially in the top 1% in AO’s richest people
To all those who entered the giveaway and didnt win, dont worry as there will be other giveaways in the future. I am planning on giving away an abundance of sunken items to more than one person this time

Below is the proof of the giveaway happening:

To those who joined the giveaway in the latter stages, to make sure it was fair, i decided to make two entries for them as they didnt have enough time to get more than 1000 infamy
P.s. if this doesnt get me verified trader, i dont know what will… :thinking:

I don’t see why a giveaway would assure people that you are a trustworthy experienced trader

4 Likes

Verified trader is given to those who are not only rich and trustworthy but also active in the trading community. Trading posts and this post I would say arent enough to grant you that badge/title

Speaking of which if i were to recommend anyone rn it would be either @drip_god or @Dibs cuz theyre both really active in #game-discussion:trading-discussion and have been active in that category for the past 1-2 years, have built up a good inventory and are trustworthy.

And therefore both doublerun and arctic should lose the title/badge imo

6 Likes

I felt the same but I thought it was just bc of my bias frfr, I appreciate your kind words mr fart

although I was pretty controversial before, but I don’t really intend on using the forum much other than for trading and ocassional off topic posts, so me being a troublesome user shouldn’t be an issue on this account no mo (i hope anyway :pray: )

1 Like

Appreciate it bro I have been wondering about how to get it but idk if it’s still being given out

Has the giveaway alr ended?

Yeah quite a short 7 days if you ask me but ok