Goofy ahh guild

also dude plays extremely similarly to rannute

Theyre average

yea idk why rannute is only a co-leader

smh, alright I got me a new target then
Ima just say this, like the entire guild is carried by shadow magic. Only few of those chads use REAL magics. Pretty much no skill whatsoever if you use shadow :skull:

I smell cancer, even more than the usual guild

Welcome to the forums :clap:

I’m the leader of gumy, we don’t use 20x blasts or have terrible aim but we do play ironically against guilds that are pretty bad, like as an example I fought a guild a few days ago only using the arrow keys to move my camera. if that story is true, what you probably saw was us fighting a guild that uses lots of 20x blasts and we intentionally made it harder on ourselves

but you are right that we aren’t trying to be top-level pvpers, since it’s just a guild me and my friend made to have fun, though we do like to pvp with octa & other skilled players who aren’t in guilds. I’d say we’re only like mid-level pvpers compared to the active pvp community but you’re definitely selling us short

hi and who are you
also biggest mistake for joining
you can no longer escape
@Thatoneguy

dont use shadow, use sand.

dont use sand, use old dagger.

You and Art are pretty good at pvp from what I have seen/experienced. Not the greatest but I have fought people much worse.

Y’all fine in my book :+1:

if you’re good at the game and use a strength build then you might actually be able to be at least average at pvp with just a dagger

insert that one obama clip where he daggers someone to deaht

I wanna try it tbh

just spam throw and its pretty much just a blast with less damage and a higher cooldown

That’s also what a bow is and I main bows.

and impossible to hit aoe lol

i haven’t dared trying to use them for anything but mino/exiled on my weapon file because their hitbox is so small and the duals kinda punish you

1 Like

Duals suck