Grab attack in AO?

изображение_2021-08-29_102329
:fr:
Ex-fucking-cuse me, what the fuck.

yeah

With grab attacks confirmed
can we Dirty Fireworks people or no?

What’s that? I think I hear all the Roblox Oders coming because of a grab mechanic :ear:

what the hell does a grab mechanic have anything to do with online dating

1 Like

ezgif.com-gif-maker

oh yeah Robloxgamer9419 fire splash me harder :weary:

5 Likes
Don’t read

As the sun dwindled higher as each second that passed by, the morning air began to get cooler and more crisp. Birds chirping in harmony, bugs buzzing in peace, all was well as Annabel laid alone in her bed as the light from her window became brighter.

Annabel was always a lonely individual, and always wished for love. Every morning was the same where all the creatures around her had lived mornings of love, except her. She wonders to herself everyday what life like that would be like, a life full of love.

Annabel then rose out of bed and got ready for her work. Her job was simple enough, all she had to do was fend off bandits that we trying to steal from Frostmill Island, but little did she know that this day would start a different life for her.

As she was on patrol one day, she noticed rummage through a back alleyway. Being the protector that she is, she decided to investigate. What she found was a masked, muscular man, scavenging through the piles of trash and cold ice just to find items to survive off of. Annabel paid no mind to it.

As the days went by, Annabel couldn’t get her mind off of that guy looking through the trash. That sleek mask above his face, his semi-long blonde hair that flew in the wind, and his blue eyes that twinkled similarly to the ice cold environment. It was the dream guy she was always looking for.

A couple days later, she noticed the same guy walking through another alley in Frostmill. He seemed up to no good, so she followed him.

“Why are you following me?” The man asked Annabel.

“I- I just-” Annabel couldn’t get any words out of her mouth. She was so flustered that all that could be emitted were mumbles from her lips. She then quickly looked away. The guy then turned around and slowly approached her until they were face to face.

The man then took off his mask, revealing his beautiful jaw structure as well as his small blonde patch of facial hair just right where his chin was.

The man then put his right hand on Annabel’s face, looking at her with his full attention, admiring her beauty. He then started to lift her up using a grab mechanic that’s in the game.

Fin

1 Like

wait what about
magic + weapon builds

if i have my magic imbued onto the rapier, will it deal additional damage from the grab?

i sure would like to kill my opponents making them explode into plasma

or whatever magic it is, in your case

grab

1 Like

I should have taken your warning and not read that

Grabs aren’t like what you’re imagining though, they’re kinda like the one I showed in the gif

1 Like

FUCK I NECROBUMPED AHH
IM SORRY
It appeared in my thing so I thought it was new.

you rested “6 mouth” timer :fr:

holy shit you need to get a “necromancer” role where you can only ever speak on old topics or something

Now I want to know what you said :frcryin:

I’m sorry bro :frcryin: :frcryin:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.