Greatest Moment In World Of Magic?

Name Your Greatest Moment In World Of Magic, From 3v1ing Some Gankers, To Getting A Boss Drop, Then Name A One Of Your Goals In Arcane Odyssey That Will Top It.

My Greatest Moment Is Getting Into Pandemonium, And My Arcane Odyssey Goal Will Be Collecting Every Book In Arcane Odyssey.

my greatest moment in world of magic was quitting world of magic.

20 Likes

getting 2 sunkens in 1 day from fishing, i never knew i had that much sanity left and i will never have it again

I Do Believe Ive Asked For Your Arcane Odyssey Goal To Top Your Previous Greatest Moment.

The old days when I first found the game and would raid silent tower non stop with groups of other bad reps

getting into my first guild :face_holding_back_tears:

beating minotaur in an 1v1 for the first time and getting his leggings was a special moment to me :hugs:

Becoming edgy

Beating 2 players from top guilds for about…30 min or 1 hour the first day of Guild update…And winning

playing with one of my friends in 2021. he also gave me a free sunken chestplate just for being his friend :slightly_smiling_face:. he hasn’t played wom for a long time now but he’s still looking at the leaks and plans to play ao

Seeing the message in the description about how the game is being revamped and then going on to read the devforum post explaining TGR.

getting headless legit

How you get not legit

I meant as in I got it during the event
not through trades or duping

winning my first and only pvp fight during open test (the fight was extremely mediocre)

flying

For AO. Surviving the darksea for 4 hours

Behold, THE ONLY ONE WHO ANSWERED CORRECTLY.

replaying Wom after it flopped

this