Gregory Barion, A guild to end guilds

I am a person with a solo guild who plays quite often. My goal is to get my guild onto the leaderboard so I can be the first legit person with a solo guild on the leaderboard, but so I can teach guilds a thing or two about getting infamy. Because I am a guild leader whenever I kill someone in a guild they lose -5 infamy. I am a poison type user and wear a purple outfit with a top hat. My main enemies are of course, Sun cry and spell breakers. I hope you can root for me and my success in getting myself to the leaderboard. My youtube channel which is used to prove I get there legit is found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_bkWMDaCP4&feature=youtu.be. Sorry if this counts as advertising.

5 Likes

i highly doubt it but good luck

…you’re gonna need it.

1 Like

good luck :> that probs hard :>

I have gotten 64 infamy today and I think with that pace I can make it.

1 Like

This one man army is Roselight Approved.

You are DoubleRun Approved.

1 Like

Sorry for being enemies with your guild, it is mainly just a single person who killed me in a prison and I lost 5 infamy so sorry If I hold a small grudge over that.

Ooh, this is interesting

kill guilds make die

There are multiple people who can solo to the guild boards but they get no sleep fr. Currently the 2 highest infamy gainers Ik that can solo leaderboard are @Pacifisity and @August with well over 400 infamy gained in their guild.

64 in a day thats rookie numbers :fr:

Oh yeah 64 is rookie numbers for a guild, because one of the people I mentioned got 300 in a day and the other got 200 in a day. I can get over 64 infamy a day too but I prefer Arena dwelling.

The reason is that they have no solo’d with a guild and I will be the first one to do that.

Orion soloed the first 300 infamy before inviting Visan.(They were already on 2nd place leaderboard day 1 solo)

Sorry I do not know history I am just wanting to have a solo guild on the leaderboard because I think it will be funny and if it stays there it only gets funnier.

I see potential in this child

Thanks man I hope it will also be a good way to hone in my pvp skills and other things.

Your infamy methods are fairly flawed, to find the most people you should get an exiled or mino tracker on your hunting character, get full minotaur armor hard/destructive/and strong are all viable enchants(Destructive will be next update). Mino helm with earlier mentioned enchants, Hood with earlier mentioned enchants, and have a dull speed amulet with the earlier method enchants.
Now that you have the gear, run bow, duel daggs, and single dagger(Global dagger cooldown isn’t implemented yet. But this can also be exchanged for Vastira and you can replace the bow with Sunken Sword) and jump people with a bow shot and duel daggs. Beam or bow if they try to run because the combat tag makes stamina take longer to regen.
The hotspots on the map are where a boss currently is or Summerhold/Grasslands. Running from Summerhold to Grasslands and back while hitting Silent Tower on the way usually helps.

With the mentioned strat above, you should be getting 100 infamy in about 2 hours. You could also become a ganker and gank large guilds if you’re confident in your skill.

I’ve noticed in the video that ash would be more suited for your playstyle too but I chose my magic for aesthetic and you might’ve as well so that doesn’t really need to change.

Thanks for the tips man I will try and write them down. I have been preparing for the next update, and I have the chest and the leggings of the minotaur set. I am slowly getting better at pvp and I think when the Halloween update comes out I can be confident in it. I am going to bed so I can work on farming kills for tomorrow! Lets hope I will be able to get on the leaderboard by the 24th or 25th.

Orion-, I wouldn’t even go near him and just hide if you see him because his aim is no joke cause he missed like no shots once I got into combat mode, also I’am also soloing my guild but not for leaderboard