Guild breaking glitch, the guild leader is now a character that was deleted

What were you doing before bug occurred: I gave my friend the leadership of my guild and reseted my first slot, and then he gave me leadership on my new character

Steps to reproduce: Give someone in your guild the leadership, reset your slot, and get back the leadership with the new slot

F9 Logs ( press f9 to view them in-game):

this probably means nothing, i didn’t get to take a picture of the screen when the bug first happened, and nothing new shows up when i try to change stuff in the guild
Pictures/Videos: image
The name of my current file is Isaac stone, in case it’s not visible in the image

And yeah, for some reason the game says that i have the leader rank, but i still can’t do anything, even disband the guild

2 Likes

It sounds completely unrelated, but it feels similar to how, when I made a third slot on Saturday, it was generation 12 despite it being generation 15 (note that currently in November 2020 a file should be generation 16) which may have been due to a previous file I’ve had in that slot, despite the slot being clear for months.

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.