Provide information about arcane odyssey

basically i want to make a video series giving people information about everything required for ao early access
now i have a lot of information, but i cant remember anything without the topic being brought up.
so, i need everyone to just reply with anything about ao.
give obscure information that i mightve missed or something, general info works too.
it would also be helpful if anyone could provide the trello card too, though that isnt needed.
thank

1 Like

i dont understand

why not just use this: Arcane Leaks (And More) – Google Drive

your the one who made that btw

bc thats only leaks and i need info, like from the trello

why not just read it yourself…
can you explain why you need help? sorry im not understanding

or like elaborate further

maybe do different videos that describe different things, like one could be stat builds & information on things like lost spells, lost & ancient magics and such while another could be on things like islands

i got stuff to do
just give information about ao that you think i dont know
or just any ao info

ye thats what im planning to do but i need the info

…ok…
how am I supposed to know what you don’t know?
im pretty sure that someone like you would be pretty plugged in, aren’t you part of the patreon?

i want to help thats why im asking

just give ao info
i cant remember anything unless its brought up in a convo so

:skull:

just give ao info, ok.

well i mean for early access

uhh, Cerruno is a person who we may fight in the future, and in the forest named after them, we fight the archon of greenwish who wields earth magic and a fighting style, with two phases were he rips off his shirt in the second one

:flushed:

Im still confused why i never see people talk about this

making this topic is kinda useless but what you need to do maple since you tend to get atleast 1000 views in a single video. plug the patreon in the beginning or end LOL
anyways