Has Freedrock seen the afterlife?

Freedrock can resurrect himself from death, but since he’s died before, (and because the Greek underworld is canon in the Arcane Universe) he must have seen the underworld before, right?

Same with Peacekeeper, he was revived by Durza, so all this time he was sitting in the underworld and crying.

Maybe Freedrock would, we don’t know much about the process of his curse though so it’s hard to say if he has (unless if Vetex or Tech wanna interject). Although with the peacekeeper, they lost their memories after being revived so they most likely wouldn’t remember the afterlife.

no…?? Freedrock has a curse that has a chance to revive him on death. He’s been alive since before even the Olympus Raid

I know lore, but we don’t know how its actually works, maybe he is after death teleport to underworld for a sec and then back to the life.

Right, that there could be true. But you claimed Durza revived Freedrock the same as the player. Which is not true. Freedrock did not get revived in the same way as the player.

Sorry I meant both of them came back from the death, not the same revival way, I know thats Freedrock is a Lazarus curse user which dont let him die and makes him stronger after every his death, but always making lower chance of revival.

freedrock just vibing in hell

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.