The 2nd Headless Poll
  • 11-13
  • 13-15
  • 15-17
  • 17-19
  • 20-21
  • 21+

0 voters

If you have more than 21, please specify how many below. Thank you.

2+6 is 8 8 +7 is 15 1+5 is 6 6 +4 is 10 1+0 is 1 1 +2 is 3
So u have 3

1 Like

this is just making me feel worse for being stuck at 3 after all these months

If it helps, the average headless count for forumers right now is probably unimaginably higher than the general average for players.

2 Likes

i think you’re the reason i just dreamed i got 2 headless after a day of trading for headless and not getting any headless, then realized it was a dream and i did not actually get any headless

Still at the time I was making a lot of progress and getting a lot of items and then it just halted, disappointment in myself for doin jack shit the past months :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Tbh a lot of it is luck right place right time yfm

While that’s true I haven’t been doing much in boss drops either :woman_shrugging:

You’re still far above the average in all fields, if that’s any consolation.

Huh, that’s interesting.

Maybe, but to my standards it’s not adequate, just feels like everytime I get on WoM and try to scout aaany trades I get 0 luck, and don’t even get me started on bosses…

It’s like that sometimes though so meh

either have 20 or 19 dont remember not getting on wom to check tho :nauseated_face:

I’d blame most of that on the empty the game is right now, there’s probably not much you can find right now.

I have none and i dont want to trade for one I am almost done with wom :frcryin:

i love how i had 13, lost 10 due to my account being banned (and having 3 of my headlesses on my alt for vanity) and still being able to trade up for another 7 in only a couple months

For every headless someone owns is another 12.5 percent chance they’ll die a virgin

4 Likes

He returns to the Forums

I regret not farming headless head

Gotta get back ok the grind

you had 13? i smell cap