Heklo i am trignheoi fan

hik guys i am trignofan and i am here to make the ofurms 10x bettert. i will uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh make a really cool tier list nad it gonnoa hlewp the nbew pvpers as i am insane pvper with wood and crustal, the best magics in the game :pensive:

also BTW trigon is mine and u cant trake trigno away from me as he is coolest and he mione ok ay thank you

make the website a better place!!!

1 Like

trigon dumb

Okay what the fuck?> How cadre you insult trignop. He us the epic ga,mer with the magma curse jand i cesirously cant kvbelive ythrat you insduklted trigno, the coolest guy in the ernitre arcane advenutres series. Please shtu the fuck uyp nobodyu wants tohear ur trash opinon

trigon dum
ez!!

i see the replying symbol and I get scared

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

what

chill there

1 Like

What is even going on here

what ok

Welcome to the forums. You’re now my favorite forumer :fr:

“He is the chosen one.”

tringo
hey why i fell you are the alt of somebody…

sorry btn… but i cnat schill bbecause i usem amga and magnma is a heet magic so i apoligize greatly

o hel lnaw my boy pack man he got old and hihs face are werid

trigno sucks.

okasy fijrst of all u ciouldnt even be more weong. terigno is a gift from veertex as he is clearly best. oksay do oyu undersstand