Hello There

Hello There, I have been a forum lurker for years at this point, and happen to already happen to know in roblox several people here, such as Baba, the roselight Fish, Crystalis if I remember the username correctly (please be kind to me), and UserOfWind! My account was once mentioned in a post Baba made about the “experience” called Dimensional Key. I also happen to know a w h o l e l o t of arcane universe lore, and am a Terraria Enjoyer :moyai: . I have (finally) decided to make a forums account. I am ready to be welcomed to the club by ThatOneGuy, and will certainly try my best at not failing to contribute to conversations. Where’s my cookie Baba :gun:

6 Likes

@ThatOneGuy
also welcome to hell

I’m used to it from all the lurking

WBATWHATJ
WGAT
WHAT
WHAT
whAT.

WHAT
WHATTJEHTJ
WHSBGTGFHDJA
DO MY EYES
Deceive Me???

yep, it’sa me, I stopped the lurking and got an account, I have stopped looking at hell and have chosen to have a taste of it instead

2 Likes

Honestly, this is very quotable. Welcome to the forums!

YO WSPstrong text

Welcome to the forum, water!

Alright, enough being nice… I’M NOT THE COOKIE GIVER! @StarForDays IS THE COOKIE GIVER! THE ASSUMPTION YOU MADE IN MY DMS THAT I WOULD GIVE YOU A COOKIE IS VERY HURTFUL!

HERE IS A FLAMING COOKIE! EAT CRAP!

1 Like

baba’s true colors :pensive:

wow man uh damn

@ThatOneGuy SING THEM THE SONG OF OUR PEOPLE!

Welcome to the forums :clap:

I apologize for my outburst, I just really wanted my friend, who I hold heavy respect for, to know that I am not the cookie giver. I was at my limit, and I did not express my anger as I should have

…do you think the cookie was edible? I already gave it to him, I just want to make sure

Greetings welcome to the forums i hope you have a good time here

it was on fire

welcome new forumer. I see many people give some images, so here is an image of a gem. I will be handing out gems to new people from now on.

Topaz

YOU DIDNT CROP IT

fine ill fucking crop it