Hey! My names Nagichi Koumaeda Nice to meetcha!

Found out about this place while trying to look for rpgs that were worth playing. Found this place interesting and decided to check it out. Hope to see you guys around!

6 Likes

welcome!! :partying_face:

@ThatOneGuy

Welcome to the forums! We got some very nice features!

Welcome to the forums :clap:

welcome to the danger zone

P̵̟̄̈́̈́̃͆Ḽ̸͔͎̙͚̮̝̉͆̃̅Ù̴͎͎̅͑͂C̸̟̏ͅK̴͚̖̽̓͊͘ ̷̫͈̭͍͚̥̖̈̊Ỏ̸̙͔̮͂̓͛̆̔͑Ù̸̞̙̟̪̂̓̓̂͝T̴̨̼͉̫̤͕̙̋ ̷̡̛̞̑͒̐͗͋Ț̴̥̘̔̐̊̈̀̒͝H̸͇͓̲͂Ī̴̻͉̮̫̖̤̇́N̴̨̳̟̺̈́ͅȨ̸̼͎̰̫̗͍̍ ̴͚̠̮̮͎̯̂̄̍̒͂̒͝É̷̛͍̺͉̜̻̂̑̌Y̸̦̻̏͊Ẽ̵̮̞̖͈̲S̴͇̘͈̐̈́͒;̶̢͔̿̏̒͝ ̸̧̛̭̗̭͎̬̏̾̓͠͝Ţ̶̪͂̑̀͘Ȩ̵͎͇͉͕̀̈́͊ͅĄ̵̻͖͉͖͙̆̑̌͊̋͝R̶̛̫͓̹̝̺̦̈̽́̇͂ ̶͖̗̹͚͓̎̄͘͜O̷͎̳̟̍̍Ȕ̶̧͊̒͋̈́͘Ṱ̴͈̒͂̄̅̇͌ ̷̻̟̙̹͛̀̈́̃̿T̵̢̫̮́̐́̂̕͜͠ͅH̵̪́̿̈I̸̡̝̭͕̥̥̓͘Ņ̷͇̺̤̈̽͊̄̆̀͑Ë̶͖̻́̓̉ ̸͕͚̫́̎̚͝ͅT̷̛̼͎̦̳̦̒͒̈́̏͋͝H̵̡̳̝̥̔̀̈́̍̓̑̆R̶̟̱̫̘̐̏͛̀̈́̍Ơ̶̫̟̪̟̹̞͈̔͌A̴̹͚͍̋̃͗̃͝͠T̴͓̰̭̤̘̻̄̍͝;̸͍̲̝̮̖͍̽͋̄ ̵̨̳̄͐͗́͗L̵̹̗̈́͜Ạ̶͌̾͒Y̴̪̏̀͒ͅ ̷̮͚͖͓̼͝W̵̢͓̆̆̇̂̈́Ä̶̼̺͉͈̩̜̪́̌̄̽̓Ŝ̶̻̯̜̮̭͑̉T̴̙̝̟̬̐̈́̀̍̇̕E̸̡̤̞̟̻̅͜ ̷͓͒̍͛̑̂̚͝Ṫ̶̠̳͕̈́̈́̄̉O̷̺̯̦̜̝̓̓̎̅̽͜͠ ̵̭̭͕̖̞̲̫̑̄̋́̈́̚A̶̙͋͛̀͋͐͑L̷̛̛͔͖͂͊̈́͘L̸̡̧̤̼͎̈́͛̿́̊́ ̵̧̟͈̼̭͈̏͒͂͌͠Ẁ̷̜̾̌͊̚H̸̠̹̒̉́I̵̙̲̰̽͛Ç̸̥̪͕̙̣͛͂̈̌̓͜͝H̸̞̎ ̴̢̢̛͍͍̯̙͆̍̆͗͝Ĭ̵̬͈̎̇̅̏̎̔S̷̝͛̐̈́ ̵̩̍̈́̿͊̓͘S̷̬̭͖̭͇̓̒͒̏͛̊A̷̫̫̱̦̐́̎̎͊́C̵͙̮̟̃R̶͈̥͍͉̃͐Ê̴̗͔̣͓̒͗D̶̢̢̺̤̹̼̪̈́͐͝;̶̨̯̥̱̥̬͒̾ ̴̨̫̥̤̥̦͓͑̌̇̈́̚͠T̴͎͖̊̽̈H̴̡̧͈̣̔͐̆̋͠E̶̮̮̝͛̐ ̶̖̲̜̺̈́M̸̨̲̯̮͋͝Ȏ̴͈̝̦̜̭̹̃O̵̧͆͋͘Ņ̸́̓͗S̵̛̗̘̘̐̇̀̀̉͝E̶̺͗̋̆͑̀Y̷̡̼̜͐͂͋̑̿͋̆Ḙ̷̫̫̐͌̊̓͑̋ ̶̧̰͖͇͛͒͑̋̓̇C̴̛̰̠͓̘̚Õ̵̟̮͔̟Ņ̴̫̱̭̯́͝ͅV̷̝͖̪͉͗̊͐͒̓̓͛ͅE̶̡̩̭͔͝Ř̴̥̋̇̂͆̑͘Ģ̷̢̮̯̖̈́̏̇̕E̴̮͆̃̐̌̑̈S̴̡̟͈̲̐̀̐͐̐́̚ ̵̝͍͇̯̞͐͛̎̄̈̍W̵̪̲̟̪͔͒̉̈́̒̈́͒͝I̵̡̫̒̔͝T̶̢̞̍Ḩ̸̮̳̳̫̮̙̌̓̈͠ ̷̧̡̫̥̞̬̜̏̐̽̆̅͐̋T̶̢̖̎̄̑̍Ḩ̸̘̪͉̩̍̚̕͜A̶͖̘͋͒͋̀̊̎͘T̸͈̦̉̓ ̷̛̼͑B̴̨͙̹̞͇̱̖̀̌͗̿̕E̴͕̦̓̎̊̓Ļ̶͔͉̝̥̹̖̅Ǫ̸̨͔̲̮̂̀̀̐̈͒ͅW̸̗͈͋̋͒.̴̯̱̮̰̥̅̅̒̈́̅̿

1 Like

hi welcome to forum

sup, hope you enjoy ao as much as the rest of us do

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the forums! Look out for the Ezia

A new soul lost to the underworld …
wait …
since I’m daughter of Nyx, I should have power on the underworld right ?
SO HIS SOUL IS NOW MINE !!!

*for Ezia, I’m a god, not an entity, @AMultiversalEntity could be called “the” but not me, also since you insulted me I stole your pizza :nod:

1 Like

You already killed me multiple times because of a chicken guild now you stole my pizza?

1 Like

yes, I also hid your TV remote

welcome, welcome,
lost soul, to this realm of eternal suffering

enjoy your stay~

sup naruto

Are you Yun’Shul?

you probably sound like that annoying fruit notifier girl from gpo by the way you type

2 Likes