Hi :flished:

hi :vlushed:
i’m VRUUUUUUM (yes I expect u to memorize the number of u’s, no you can’t use a shortening, no you can’t copy and paste it, you have to say the entire thing) and i’m her

Alt account?

no lol

Didn’t provide roblox user. Suses. alt account moment

i know you just wanna friend me but i don’t wanna give out my roblox username sorry!

yea totally an alt account

ok yawwn, its ok to want to talk to me but accusing me of being an alt is not cool!
gonna have to block u now sorry, no negative vibes here!

I don’t think you can block here LMAO

why cant u block wth i dont wanna deal with this

well now you have too :mariomug:

SUS ALT ACCOUNT!

Hi Vruuuuuum

hey welcome to the forums and you shouldn’t count on me remembering your name has 6 U’s because my memory is as reliable as a 2016 mclaren honda

This is a welcome message to the forums.

Welcome to the forums! Ignore the people who are being rude, not the entire community is rude, so ignore them as they are just trying to ruin your day and you don’t want your day to be ruined. Enjoy your time here on the forums! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hey I wasn’t being rude :frcryin: I actually think they are an alt account

Was it necessary to point out though? You could’ve kept it to yourself. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I don’t need to keep it to myself though. I thought they were an alt account so I said so. I wasn’t being rude or anything, if I was I wouldn’t have said it e

Oh, ok. It just felt that way. :sob: I apolgize I wasn’t trying to be mean. I just thought you were trying to be mean. :sob:

nah ur good. you could literally say the exact same thing I said lol

“I don’t need to keep it to myself though. (blah blah ur topic e) I wasn’t being rude or anything, if I was I wouldn’t have said it e”

1 Like