HighSchool starting in a week

I okay I guess I’m murderer then :cold_face:

kills spider

I’m murder

mfer needs some tough love

if you need to ask a bunch of randoms how to make friends, you’re not going to make any. lack of confidence in your ability to make friends = no friends

I wish you luck! Personally once summer ends for me i’ll be going to my sophomore year.

Also at least for me my freshman year was way easier than middle school as long as you don’t get lazy.

Do something with the time and go down in history

as someone who graduated this year

DO YOUR HOMEWORK
SET TIME ASIDE FOR IT
REALLY IMPORTANT FOR YOUR GRADES

as for people, idk just dont be weird or shy but also dont randomly talk to people

If you’re able, do a sport. If you hate competition, do cross country. It’s the least stressful sport because, if you come in last place, no one will notice or care. Not all Xc meets are scored the same way but, in the system my school used, coming in last place does not hurt your team whatsoever.

Cross country seems like a nightmare tbh, extremely exhausting

I did it one year, and had a love-hate relationship with it. Loved my team, loved the fact that I was exercising/getting in shape and loved the effect it had on my body. Hated my sore legs, hated running till I couldn’t stand anymore, hated running in harsh weather conditions, hated the struggle of being out of breath halfway through a run

I just do art man :sweat:

Yeah, that’s probably only going to get worse. I’m sorry for Europeans doing sports during the heat wave.

I’m feel weird

Please don’t die. That would really kill the vibe.

Oka-

:skull::skull::skull:

Cue the taco bell sound effect!

Highschool starts in a week!?!?! Holy I’m sure glad I’m no longer in highschool.

2 Likes

L adult moment

I’m going to be an A tier student and a F tier socializer :sob: