Hit/Contact/Grab magic skill (PLANNED SUGGESTION)

Whats the idea for the magic skil

Well remember burning soul from arcane adventurs or all those skill that needed you to hit somebody? well i think they should be back in arcane odyssey because i think it would be a great addition to the skill you can make and also for some variation

What should they do?

Well i think you should be able to choose if for exaple it hit the opponet and you make them go to the air and star charging so mega punch or something also you should be able to choose things ike knockback, how many times you punch them, how hard you punch them and if you do like a upercut and toss them intro the air and things like that would be cool

PS: I donk know if somebody acctualy suggested this but this is my first suggestion and i hae some other cool ideas so if you want you can give your opinion about it have fun and keep being epic gamers!

1 Like

dejected

1 Like

Lucky for you, custom melee spells are already planned.
They were part of magic tiers card on the Trello, which were scrapped but all spell types that were supposed to be unlocked that way will still be obtainable.

Also, since this is your first post here, welcome to this part of the community.
I’d say it’s a community as any other, with the good and the bad, it’s been a bit dry lately due to the update being a long way ahead, but I hope you can enjoy some aspects of it nevertheless.

Aside from that, suggestions are supposed to go to #suggestions, where you can only post after interacting with the community here for some time.
The requirements are 15 days visited, which is the big one, and then a few other easy ones such as liking posts/receiving some likes, and also reading topics and replying to them.

1 Like

Move it to #suggestions then. :fr:

oh ok!

Beat me to it :sleeper:

Nah no need. It’s already planned

Well if I move it, then I’d have to close it since it’s suggesting something planned and thus a useless suggestion.
If I’m closing it anyways, maybe I should just close it here, but I don’t know whether I should do that either. Since new users can’t send DMs and if they have any question about why their topic got closed/anything else, they’d just make a new one when they could’ve just replied here.

To;dr I have no idea what I should do, or if there is a procedure for this situation, so imma just leave it and not overthink it.

Welcome to the forums! Hopefully you’ll enjoy your stay.

By the way, these kind of spells are most likely planned for future content, and they were also featured in the prequel to this game, Arcane Adventures.

p L A N N E d

Sorry, I don’t really know any of the rules. Thanks for informing me sort of how it works. I’ll take this into account next time.

I also had no idea these grab magic ideas were planned? I’m excited!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.