Hot take .

Whether it was intentional or not this is gonna be a pure pvp game

All the cool pve stuff is gonna be absolutely ruined after level 50 since nobody can decide what server they’re on so you’re gonna be stuck on the same server with all the boss arena campers, rkers, which are going to be even worse in this game because you can’t block or dodge with your ship and once they destroy that you either fight the guy and win but you don’t have a ship or get killed

Have fun bounty hunting because the chances are if you hunt one of the max level NPCs there’s 3 other guys already there who you’ll have to fight for the kill. And good luck trying to get a rival when there’s gonna be some guy 24/7 raiding the prison and killing the NPCs there. Even if you do get one he just becomes another lv120 NPC for the entire server’s bounty hunting community to start fights in his general location

This is just gonna be deepwoken but without permadeath

already massively better

But the experience is gonna be the same, minus dying and restarting

the reason why people rk in deepwoken is because its fun to wipe people
in ao you dont wipe
there will be rkers but not as many as deepwoken

just log when you find a high ranking clan and you should be fine

Yeah but the game forces you back into the same server if you rejoin since the play button just takes you back there instead of using Roblox servers

Still can’t enjoy pve content tho without running into obligatory boss arena campers and the 4 other bounty hunters all on the same island to hunt the same guy

I think the Grand Navy has their own bounty board so it’s like a co op bounty hunt but other than that it’s just gonna be a fight to the death so the last guy can actually get the bounty

Same with sealed chests which is probably gonna ruin the dark sea experience for anybody except the mf that waits for fully loaded players to come back, kills them, and takes their shit

use the server list button on the games page
i know there will be different servers for the regions, so just go to the right game and you should be fine

its part of the game now. its like complainaing about deepwoken being a pvp game. you just need to cope

just go with friends and you can like 3v1 the guy lol

Seems highly exaggerated, especially during the 5 player servers when it comes out

3 Likes

I think the title screen and slot selection is a diff universe now, other than that yeah I agree + you can just block people or join friends

“Stop! Posting! About Deepwoken! I’m tired of seeing it! My friends on tiktok send me memes, on discord it’s fucking memes. I was on a forum right? anD aaaaAAAALLLL of the topics were just deepwoken stuff. I-I showed my phone to my girlfriend, and I was like ‘hey babe! When the deep is calling! HAHA(DING…DING…DING…DING…DIIIING…DING…DING…DING…DINGDINGDING…DING) I fucking looked at a newborn baby and said “ooo a freshie lemme grip it rq I need contractor”. I looked at my pants pattern, I think of the deepwoken logo, and I go deepwoken? More like [don’t know what to put here]

5 Likes

I’m kind of paranoid about the same things he’s worried about but thankfully the five player servers should allow me to get enough of a headstart with two or so of my files and be able to fend for myself

guess ill just stay near perf

you can do what you used to do before ar added server selecting ingame and join the second sea from the second sea page

Why would 4 other people camp the boss spawns just to kill you? Since the server size is gonna be 5 people during the first month (probably), not everyone is gonna camp boss spawns unless they are farming for drops. Additionally as I said only 5 people per server, those people are gonna be grinding for items, pretty much everyone is for the first month, no one has any of the lvl 100+ items yet (except sunkens) so they gonna want better gear.

Don’t get so worried about it, additionally the only reason why you would want to kill another person is if they are trying to capture an island from you. And not everyone is gonna try and farm the highest level bounty npc, assassin syndicate have good npcs they gonna farm, probably.

Also who in their right mind would continuously attack silverhold? The npcs are smart, powerful, and high level. Maybe to get commodore kai’s saber but it ain’t even that good of a weapon.

im new to this information, where does vet said the server size is gonna be 5 players. im actually gonna be dissapointed if its actually 5 player when the game comes out cus im planning to playing w friends and i dont think the server size gonna fit all of us

Yeah I’ve literally never heard of this

I’m also kind of skeptical. You mean he built this entire map for 5 mfs?

Oh well at least bounty hunting won’t be a clusterfuck and there won’t be the Savaria effect (10 guys beating the shit out of each other/NPCs on whichever town is easiest to get to)

He didn’t say how long this would be for, just that it would be that way for ‘a bit’.

Let’s go

Finally some peace and quiet

Still praying for a month though it’s probably going to be for two weeks