How did your “easter” event go (Please also answer poll)

Sad, though you could have payed others to let them be killed by you, be creative as long as you do not go against your own morals

Sad to hear, maybe the next event will go better for you, if you stick around

Completed 5 on main and 1 on alt, shark egg was giving me so much anguish

shark egg can go suck my balls i spent about 6 hours looking for it the day before the event ended and finally got it from a fuckin LURKER

Lmfao I got it 3rd try

i’ll consider

:eye: :eye:

The two eggs that troubled me were the Shark Egg and the Champion’s Egg. The latter was because I’m still incredibly passive when bounty hunting, while the former made me stay up to around 2:30 A.M. last night because not one shark would drop the egg for the last file I needed to complete. It took a Poison Jaws, White Eyes, two Lurkers, and two Great Whites to get it.

I don’t know if anybody else knew this, but I got my Warlock and Conjurer their Bronze Eggs through common, 1-spot Treasure Charts. I could’ve sworn that they were only obtained on Uncommon+ Charts.

I was too lazy to grind again so I just did the event once lmao

qhar

To be fair I got 10 of them done before Vetex nerfed large shark spawns to the ground.

When did Vetex do the patch?

Around 2 weeks ago or so.

That’s even more crazy. You did 10 easter events by the time of two weeks ago?!?! DANG

i finished it on my berserker file, most parts of the event were pretty fun, but the shark egg was really annoying to get because very few large sharks spawned, the pvp egg was a bit of a hassle to get because i was undergeared and people i attacked kept running, and the asteroid egg took me 2 days to get because i didn’t see a single asteroid in those days, then suddenly they started falling from the sky en masse while i’m around.

the reason why i didn’t finish the event on my other saves is because i didn’t find the rewards all that drippy, though i’m sure they’ll come in useful in the future for trading, after a few years of gaining value.

0 shit was boring as hell

I got a few of the easier eggs, but I didn’t bother to finish it when I heard about that PvP egg. I suck at PvP.

if it was 1 - 10 it would be like 3. it was a nice event but it was fucking boring as hell

none in particular tbh, other than the pvp egg which i traded 3 swift scroll to someone to get a free kill every other was relatively easy to get-

ah

the cactus one.

fck that

Yeah cactus egg (sunbloom) could be a little time consuming to get