How Laggy Will Arcane Odyssey Be?

Kind of worried about this. We have 3 things that can join the game in the house. 2 Laptops and a PC. 1 Laptop is my dad’s (He isn’t going to let me use it lol) and the other one is ancient and laggy as crap. The only thing I can play odyssey on is our PC, which recently failed to run jailbreak over 4FPS on minimum graphics.

Kinda worried.

people are going to say that it’s not going to be laggy cause it’s a revamp/no npcs

considering that AO is not going to be tested that much on release, i’ll bet that it’ll be laggy as hell with tons of leaks everywhere.

2 Likes

It’s not how laggy AO will be, it’s a matter of your PC

Much less laggy than WoM (due to having MANY less NPCs), but if you’re running Jailbreak at 4 FPS on minimum graphics, I don’t think there’s light at the end of the tunnel for you, to say the least.

6 Likes

Considering were not having unique npcs like wom it’ll definitely be less laggy

R I P

way less laggy

4 Likes

I remember Kuru saying that AO runs at 60 fps on his pc sometime in the game Discord chat, so it seems like AO is very optimized.

The pc I play on is about 4 years old

:fr:
get a non-skill issue computer then

3 Likes

Don’t have enough money between me and my brother

Dad just bought a laptop for himself so no way he’s going to get us one

2 Likes

well that sucks :/

I’m not sure if 4 years is old for a pc

Dad’s old desktop is 12 years old and somehow consistently manages to play bss on low graphics

Vetex is probably going to do everything as possible to optimize the game and probably make the game able to run at most devices with the graphic level decrease.

Also, lag is an internet/connection issue, not graphic, that’s poor frames/framedrops :fr:

We have a new really good wifi router, so don’t think wifi is the problem

Then its the pc

late game

Yes

It’s the device you’re playing at then. I got a laptop with an i5 of early gen and not very good specs but it can run roblox games at 60fps though not very good graphics. Fluidness > graphics for me, but with WoM it has it’s framedrops. Not that it bothers me much.

2 Likes

I’ll pay for it :fr:

1 Like

I don’t think that can be arranged lol.