How many lost Spells will be added?

All is in the title x)

1 Like

a lot

like 10,20 ?

maybe idk

only 3 ?

wdym only 3? 3 is a huge amount considering we only have 3 spells capable of dealing damage right now

compared of the number of lost and ancient magics I thought more

Only 3 on AO release. Probably more later.

3 Likes

oh ok cool.

These will be very detrimental to the game however, so it makes sense that only 3 will be added.
If all of them are added, things will progress much quicker.
It would be better if the players could grind for the current 3 then get the others as the number of lost spells increases

2 Likes

a bunch. maybe 10 to 15

2-3 on release of ao

More than 2-3 later on

yes.

prob 3 but here is a possible list that was archieved and moved to vetex private trello
keep in mind that this is a bit old

Currently we have 18 lost magic, but im sure that he will add more lost magic and dont forget about lost fightning styles.

i think there is a solid chance that the first 3 lost magics that are going to be added will be fire, ice, and earth themed. because this seems to be the 3 main themes of current magics.

@Dr.Archipelago this was about spells not magics.

@gogos27 same as above. Also, the lost magics won’t just be “fire, ice, and earth themed.” They’ll be their own unique elements. You can see a list of the planned ones here.

ohh thats my bad I did not see the lost spell thing. but to the other point i still see a lot of magics that relate to fire, ice and earth. all the other magics that are not related to those i think will be to op to add in the game early on. :slight_smile: 9 out 18 of them relate to ice, fire and earth. the chances are still pretty good

i still think Vetex would add/ start working on Aether Lightning first, you know why
then other magic that basically a recolor with different stats of current magics like flare or phoenix cause those would probably be easier to work on since he will only need to add stats
then the one that have little to no similarity in visual from any magic that is currently exist in the game right now like sound and mud
unless mud is basically brown water