How many sunken helmets are worth a sunken chestplate (assuming they're both clean)?

I was in a trade with someone, and this question got brought up but I haven’t been able to find a reliable answer so I figured it’d be most logical to ask it here.

probably 2

This has always been a hard one to answer, it’s one of those trades where it’s all subjective really, just whatever looks appealing to you. Though I’d say generally maybe between 2.2-2.7 clean sh are worth a clean sc.

What if they were random enchants :flushed:

Thanks, very sorry to disturb everyone again, but how would the amount of helmets change if the chestplate was a bad enchant like forceful or nimble?

Same price as if they were clean. Disenchants destroyed the economy

Yeah, that’s what I figured, thanks.

Enchants don’t matter anymore since Deenchanting is being added in AO

Personally maybe a little less than 2, since if the disenchanting cost is as expensive as it sounds, it may end up just not worth your time doing that trade. Who knows tho.

Or more than 2 since there’s also the fact that the bad enchants in WoM may be good/decent in AO.

That’s true, since we don’t know how expensive deenchanting will be, it could actually effect the value of badly enchanted item slightly.

Personally, I don’t particularly care about the trade as much as I am curious now. It’s an obvious question that I didn’t know a confident answer to.

1 Like

Yeaaah that’s why I’m not really making any changes to my inventory or doing any trades in WoM to anticipate AO, since it’s just too much of a headache, too many unknown factors and too complicated to try and predict for such minimal value benefits.

1 Like

That’s true, especially when all the preparation can be thrown out the window with a simple update to the trello.

1 Like

armada gave me a chest and a helm for my chest

:neutral_face: 2 at the highest maximum by far at most not more
No but for real 2 is already wayy too much, its more like 1.6

It does not feel like you would be able to do that trade for less than 2, 2.7 is probably a reach yeah but I was thinkin 2.5 most and 2 minimum. Can’t agree with 1.6 though.

1.5 helm for chest
1.25 helm for forceful chest
Will change in ao when price of disenchanting, distance to disenchant, usefulness of bad enchant and usefulness of other enchants, and rarity and convenience of enchant scrolls is known

Value doesnt represent getting the trade 100% of the time you know that as well as i do. 1.6 also means that 1 clean sh isnt enough so you would still need to add a bad enchant or two. Still it would be insane if helmets were only half the value of a chest

Meh yeah but still it just feels too low.

I don’t find that crazy at all, I just don’t find it appealing at all to trade a clean sunken chest for 2 clean helms (at least when talking in terms of wom). I may be wrong, but I feel this applies to a decent amount of people aswell. Sunken helms just feel like junk items tbh.

if i was looking for value id def do that. Dont know how 2 sunkens are less appealing than one even if those 2 sunkens are helms. A value difference between helms and chests make sense but it shouldnt be huge :skull: . Its not like that clean sh is completely useless

could be so. Im not sure. Still disagree with it tho

bro how, theyre still sunkens and they arent unusable either :sob:
#stopthesunkenhelmhate :pray:

Agree tbh

Because I got like 3 from fishing when I could’ve gotten a sword for the same chance
They’re just there to lower the chances of a good sunken
They also look like shit which doesn’t help