How much is Strong Sunken Sword worth?

I got hard Sunken sword so i want to trade it…i have some good boss gear(5 strong oath and something 5 Heavy WOJ, 5 Sturdy WOJ and clean sunken helmet)

Your title implies that this is a question, but the contents of the topic is a trade offer which is rather confusing.

Anyway, that’s not gonna get you a strong sunken sword just letting you know up front.

1 Like

changed the category to #game-discussion:trading-discussion since your title is a question and text body seems more like a question than an actual offer

youll need to add more sunkens for this trade to be viable

A lot better now, this might get you a strong sunken sword, but depends on how stingy people will be.

I wpuld do it if i had an extra strong sunken sword, plus if he added a bad enchant Sunken. I need more strong oaths lol

il do the trade if u add another sunken :niceman:

I’d say it’s about on par with 44,650 clean maid tops, or 3,125 clean wizard tops, but it could just be worth 0.02 rusty cans. Honestly depends on the trader. Personally I’d trade 87,994 mercenary jacket/tops for one but that’s just my humble opinion

1 Like

1 old boot. If you dont have any then a rusty can will do (you will be overpaying though).

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.