How much is this set worth?

How much is this set worth in both crowns and other items?

Strong Sunken Sword + Powerful Sunken Set (Helmet Included)
All of the set items are level 90

Around a couple headless heads I think

Aight, and what would its value be in Exiled or Mino armor/weaps?

You might wanna ask @Drama, he knows more

given this for boss gear wise my book would be strong oath and vast, hard exiled set or maybe destructive mino set, and hard sunken sword possibly idk with either set

this would likely persuade someone to consider it

this is the 2nd most valuable set in the game rn and a hard sunken set would surpass it value wise and that strong sunken sword is still the most valuable item in the game

-that strong sunken sword is like 1.2 headlesses worth, and the powerful sunken set is like 1 headless each piece.
-In terms of sunkens, you really dont want to trade this set for other sunkens except for a hard sunken set ( dont include the strong s sword tho)
-DO NOT trade all this gear for boss gear, only a huge amount of boss gear is worth all the items you listed. It is not worth it to trade all this for boss gear, dont do it and dont consider it at all lol

youd need atleast 30 good enchant boss pieces for all the items this guy listed. Boss gear wise just no

Aight thanks for the feedback, really appreciate it.

1 Like

15 Strong Oathkeepers

Eh, probably worth about 1-2 rusty cans

1 Like

Holy shit that much? Bro im gonna be rich!

How about Old Boots, how many of those glorious items can I trade it for?

1/2 if ur lucky

Holy, I’ve only ever seen screenshots of those items before. Now you’re telling me I could half a old boot for my best set? Lemme trade rn.

With semi-qualified trading expertise, correctly enchanted sunken items’ value greatly exceeds any logical amount of boss items or crowns, but it is difficult to compare the values of headless heads due to the vague similarity in value, along with the constant increase of headless value.

Currently, item levels are negligible in the trading process for the referenced items.

Value comparisons to other sunken items maintains the simplest comparison (although due to personal specialities as a sunken [and headless] trader, there is the valid possibility of bias). In comparison to clean counterparts, powerful sunken armor is worth 1.5x-1.75x more; the strong sunken sword is worth 1.75x-2.25x more.

Most big shopkeepers and I agree that the value of a headless head at this moment in time is slightly less than that of a strong sunken sword. So id say this set would be like 5-6 headless heads worth

Who the fuck are you and why is your name yellow and why the hell do you have a custom title

Should I trade this set for headless heads and keep them for inflation?

Donator and Guild Title.

i recommend holding on to the strong sunken sword for now but you could definitely trade away the powerful sunken set for headless heads if you arent really using it or need it