How much would a sunken sword cost in seasonals

i needa know how many seasonals would be traded for a clean/swift one.

I’m not sure if a clean, hard, or strong sunken sword is worth any amount of seasonals imo
Would have to be a lot over 60 at least
seems like a lot but seasonals have no use and arent even that rare, even right now
as soon as AO hits and all the 5-16th gens come back seasonals will take a big hit in rarity

seasonals r just seasonals, they obv have no use except for vanity and collection, and it doesnt matter if they r rare rn bc they gna be rare in ao and most players know that. but since some players have many seasonals it wudnt really be a good trade for them.

Too many

a sunken sword costs 1 seasonal. If its a headless.

I think these days a headless goes for like 3-4 sunken swords (I know nothing about the economy)

5 now I think

they’re gonna be wayyy more common than they are now obviously

no its 3-4 strong sunken swords

It’s wild to think that in the future of AO, Headless and SS might not even be comparable in value

because it’s a piece of antimatter

no, it’s 20 at most

I would say like 35 for a clean, for a strong somewhere around 90. In AO it’ll def be different, much less needed for a sunken

At most a short small decrease in value for a few days, from then on seasonals will blow up in value cause the amount of seasonals stays the same while the amount of new players greatly overshadows any amount of old players

They definitely won’t be more common, if anything more rare. As said probably a little bit common for a few days but the amount of new players would be much higher than any old players

I still see alot of people with seasonals in almost every server im in

plus if you played during the halloween update youd have a hundred to hundreds of seasonals
they will never be worth all that much because the rarity isn’t there

at most they will go 1:1 with new boss drops

This is wom, not ao. Rn theres a lot of people preparing for ao so there’s gonna be some seasonals.

When ao releases there’ll be tens of thousands of new players and not nearly as much older players so the gap between people with seasonals and without increases a lot. And many old players won’t play and will stop playing and more and more new players, increasing value. boss drops will continue to increase in circulation and get more common while the opposite is the case for seasonals

I dont really think any seasonal as of now (other than headless head) will ever be rare, too many halloween items to be passed around. I mean for every 1 headless theres 1 of every other halloween seasonal + likely duplicates