How to pvp

I wanna get good in pvp for WoM idk what to do for armor, spells, or dodging. I have water magic for the file.

Keyboard of q hi-res stock photography and images - Alamy

9 Likes

Meta sets, you are a virgin using water, spam blasts, t and magic jumps

epic

what meta set should i use for water tho :skull:

Idk ask @Misinput

i’m pretty sure the 860 or 910 set is up there still and what not

if ur using water or any high impact base dmg then go for the 910 if lower like light/plasma then 860 or smth, idk u can do whatever

but yeah q, t jump, perf block if ur into that, magic jump and ur set, just need time and experience after that

is this like hp or

hp what else would it be ;-;

idk :skull:

so for the 910 set what would i get

power and defence only if ur all about the high optimal performance out of it. u can subsitute for the stats but gennerally ppl would just say only power and defence given the jank stats of wom outside of power, str and def.

but w/ water being a high impact and other magics being the same u can go for like casting speed or smth but generally just stick w/ those two and move away into other stats if u feel like it and play around

i mean like what armors should i get lol

do i just get a mix of armors or just one specific set

oh, wiz, and iron as i assume u don’t got any sunken armor willing to be enchanted idk the exact specific gear but it comes down to

iirc it’s power and def amulet the best/ highest ones (idr names) wiz hat maybe, the wiz set top and bottom

def amulet and wiz hat or amulet idk get set to hard and maybe the wiz torso, whatever gets u 910 hp the rest goes for power for the highest amount of power u can squeeze out of it

main highlight is stop at 910 hp from enchants and what not then spam power

i just made an alt for a water file lmao

okay i remember now kinda

hard dul def amulet and wiz hat then powerful dull power amulet, wiz top and bottom might be the thing that gets u to 910 hp idr

try getting hard dul def amu and wiz hat then if it equals 910 hp then spamm the remaining gear into power enchant

2 am combined w/ me not playing wom in awhile and remembering in chunks at a time really do be hitting me

as such i’m going to sleep but i’m certain it’s that for 910 then 860 is just like a single hard dull def amulet, idk

aight thx man

its not 910 is actually 914, but if ur using water u want 968 or 1022
@Saiju

get meta set
you use water so dont be a skill issue and learn how to aim in the rough area of someone. your size will carry you
dont use dumb spells
git gud