How well should I treat my younger cousin

reason i dont want to show respect

• she was annoying, didnt turn down her volume even after i told her

• she didnt give me ingame currency after doing a challenge with her

• she is very salty when it comes to losing: 2 incidents i recall (mm2 1v1 and sorta cheated in a WoM weapons only 1v1)

• worst of all: she typed my real name to others (2 OR MORE TIMES) i didnt approve of even when i told her not to (doxxing)

• i only blasted earrape to her once/did things that werent as bad (i tricked her into giving 4k crowns and a WoJ)

• atleast show some respect or something
  • lose all respect to her

0 voters

With my definition of respect, don’t really “respect” her as you would an adult. Just be nice to her and help her out with problems and shit. If you see her do something stupid teach her why she shouldn’t do something like that.

Younger cousins are ass.

Give her basic human respect, but tell her that you don’t like the things she did. Don’t let her make herself the victim by getting angry at her. If you already freaked out, apologize. Hating your cousin will not get you anywhere.

2 Likes

do what nessescary, but nothing more, i usually do that to people that annoyed me

speaking of treating her, should i teach her about wom values (i dont want to but should i be abit nice atleast) (AND IM NEVER GIVING HER ANY ITEMS)

i mean, if you want
unless you like seeing her getting scam and suffer, like me

THE AUDACITY OF THIS BI-…
I have to agree with the first comment tho. You don’t need to respect her and just try to treat her like an average person (Ik it can be hard to treat her normaly but since she is in your family it could be awkward in the future for you and your parents if you treated her bad. I suggest you talk about this with your parents as well tho).

younger cousins are ass. They have no respect smh smh smh

i dont want to teach her so i can underpay, but if i teach her, she wont send any bad trades (it ez to decline) yesterday she offered her amulets for my clean sunken boots

yeah i guess- imma treat her like atleast some humane average

can confirm

i dont fucking know why are you asking the introverted retarded mfs who do nothing but whine at each other all day

…I mean I highly doubt you listen to her too, everything is normal here

Should have expected it, bets not being respected is common especially when it literally involves videogame funny points. Trust trading moment.

Still normal, sure it doesn’t make her likeable but nothing especially bad

…Alright that’s definitely a problem and she needs to be thaught about it. It’s not really a respect thing tho, that’s just ignorance

See that’s just cousin rivality, you guys both annoy eachother. Plus, if we assume everything there was in wom, giving boss drops is still worse than not giving crowns after a challenge or not respecting 1v1s.

Just don’t play with her if you don’t want to, but otherwise there’s really nothing especially bad here. That doesn’t mean you need to respect her, but you don’t need to be worse than her either

so basically its mostly cousin rivalry except the name part?

I would normally say that you should treat her nicely, but I never had a younger cousin I was that familiar with, and my male older cousins were either distant or negligent while my female cousins either bullied the fuck out of me, made fun of me, or made inappropriate and suggestive comments in front of me.

The first two were annoying and the third was annoying and a specific type of embarrassing I was foreign to at that point in my life. I’m pretty sure I could’ve gotten them in trouble too, but I was a pure child.

So yeah, actually, treat her like shit.

depends on the circumstance, actually

I’ve a younger brother of eight, and whilst he may be shit to me at times, I treat him as an older sibling should, and recently he’s started to improve treatment to others a bit. I discipline him when he goes too far to degoratory mannerism such as this instance as well.

TL;DR: treat your younger cousin according to the situation

I’m more distant to my younger cousins more than anything
I’m closer to my grandma (especially of my dad’s side) and my uncles and aunts more than any other relatives
The youngest ones are usually really annoying and are a pain to hang out with while the slightly older ones are always on social media and stuff so I don’t talk to them often

my older cousins are the complete opposite, I often stay at their house 5 times at least a week at a time when I visit them in Wisconsin. They’re 17 and 18. I mean I’m only 3 years younger then the youngest one, so technically I’m near their age

Punt her

1 Like